🍃|Magical Touch

Jungkook

"I said open this door or I'll open it myself."

I calmly asked her for the last time but she didn't reply. I glanced over Clarisse and Orpheus who were worriedly eyeing me. Silently asked permission if I can kick the doors.

Clarrise shrugged.

I touched the heavy wooden doors and shook the knobs to loosen them a bit. Still, my neck pain is getting worse.

I positioned myself and despite the painful stiff neck, flexed my neck muscles.

Thank God my tolerance in pain is good.

My first attempt was a fail which made me really angry

So my second attempt was successful. The doors flew open. She was startled and awestricken at what I did.

Orpheus slowly and hesitantly came to me. He was a little scared and even stuttered when he said;

"I-I have the key to her room... You didn't have to..."

He showed me the keys in his hand.

I rolled my eyes and finally felt an excruciating pain crawled from my back to my neck.

"Uhgghhh awwwshiit!"

I fell on my knees really feeling the pain getting real bad now.

"Jungkook!"

"Orpheus! Doctor! Quick!"

¤¤¤

Clarrise

The young master fell on his knees, grabbing his shoulder and finally faltered on the floor. Michiko ran to him in worry as he bawled in pain. His face red and sweat started to secrete from his forehead.

Orpheus rushed to call a doctor and after a few minutes, Jung-Hyun and the rest of the boys, came running towards us. His brother nonchalantly pressed a part of Jungkook's neck and shoulder while the younger one completely winced in pain.