🍃|War of Desserts

▪🍃▪

A group of chambermaids stood in front of the room I shared with Clarisse, seemed like waiting for my arrival. Along with them is a person seen at the accommodating area of the luxury hotel, Incharge of the guests' personal requests and all that. Upon seeing me walking towards them, he politely came forward and bowed.

"Young Madame, I apologise but you've exceeded your time. You've overstayed for more than 2 hours already. "

I smiled although deep inside felt flustered over the situation.

Clarisse didn't extend my stay here... expecting that I will go back to France as planned. But...I can't go back now as I won't be able to catch my flight as well.

"I'll extend my stay." I rummaged my sling bag trying to get a hold of my credit card. The person incharge felt a little embarassed and smiled wryly at me.

"I'm sorry young madame, but this room is already reserved. We need to have it prepared in an hour..."

I wasn't able to say anything. Reading between the lines, I need to evacuate the room asap and I have no choice. I didn't respond to him and in a haste went inside the classy terrain, took my things and my huge luggage. Most importantly, the photobook that I need to take back to Jungkook so he can sign it. I sighed in dismay as I learned that all rooms in the hotel are occupied, which meant that I need to find myself a place to sleep tonight. Perhaps another hotel nearby... why is this happening. Why here? Why now??

¤¤¤

I stayed for about 3 hours at the hotel's cafe looking ridiculous. A little worried, a little excited and a lot of things going through my mind... but I need to accomplish one thing. The photobook which means a lot to Claudia.

Until I finally decided to return to Jungkook's room.

¤¤¤

I gently knocked on Jungkook's door without hesitation this time.

No answer.

I did it again, patiently waited.

Still. It was silent on the other side. I closed my eyes, trying to calm my mind in this unfortunate moment. Suddenly I was torn between the idea on whether to go back to France immediately or stay for one more day. I guess I should just go back today... I was about to turn around when the door opened. When I looked back, I was taken aback by the person who opened the door.

It was the guy with blonde hair. The person at the 2nd seat yesterday.

He gave me a speculative look.

"Is Jungkook inside?..."

His eyes stuck on the huge luggage beside me then returned his gaze on me.

I knew what that meant.

"Ah nope. I'm just about to have this photobook signed. I...I'm Leaving As soon as he's done."

He opened the door giving me space to enter.

I bowed before entering. Surprisingly, he helped me with my stuff. He was silent.

"T-thanks..."

He placed my luggage on the side and walked ahead of me.

"He'll be right here. Just went out for a bit."

I silently nodded and stood there while he sat on a sofa near the sliding doors leading to the huge belvedere.

"Why don't you take a seat?"