🍃|Negotiations

Jungkook

She left just like that. Not a word or a message. As simple as that... could've been easy...could've been something I shouldn't worry about...but I felt like she clawed a huge chunk of heart and ran away with it.

I pressed my eyes close, feeling a sense of loss. Sayaka confirmed that she's safe with Clarisse and will be going back soon to France. Everyone waited for me to explain my side. Staring at me...but I know they were staring at my hickeys and not really waiting for me to speak up.

"So you guys seriously got ma-married?"

I nodded.

"Does your brother know?"

I nodded again.

"Even grandfather knows

"Even grandfather knows..."

Everyone grunted and waved their hands in disappointment.

Like really pissed off.

"NO WONDER... Now we know why you ghosted Michiko. Of course your grandfather was very happy about it! Damn!"

Namjoon Hyung sarcastically blurt out.

"Why are you telling us about this ONLY NOW Jungkook?!"

Jimin-ssi complained glaring at me.

"What do you take us for?!"

I sighed.

"I don't want to burden anyone. You know me."

Seokjin hyung bit his lip.

"Jungkook... I don't want to think that I have something to do with all of this..."

I was astonished at what he just said.

Everyone looked at Seokjin hyung. He heaved a deep sigh and remorsefully looked at me.

"I've been wanting to talk about this with you since a few days ago... as your grandfather gave me a cryptic side comment."