🍃|FENCED IN

▪🍃▪

Sep.1 10:00 am

(Y/N)

I intently watched in adornment as Jungkook prepared himself in front of the huge mirror. I gazed at him like how a guy is amused when he watches a girl putting on make up. He has a lot of vanity rituals which I find really... fascinating. I guess when you're in this type of business, you become a dandy on all levels. I love dandy guys...but I've never seen a hip hop version of a dandy guy...mostly I've seen are 'preppy' ones. His manly cologne lingered around his room and he seemed not to mind me watching him doing 'his thing'. He's really handsome. Like what I've said before, he's the most beautiful guy I've seen so far.

I've prepared early and Sayaka-chan helped me

I've prepared early and Sayaka-chan helped me. She decided not to go with us and just stay at home. No reason at all. She said she doesn't feel well.

I didn't wear my boyfriend's swag and decided to stay in 'my' style. After all it's a meeting with their big boss and I have to make an impression. I'm actually quite worried...because I have learned from the 'oppas' that Hee-Young is very close to that big boss... I don't know what's going to happen but I'll stay on Jungkook's side no matter what.

For some reason, everything went smoothly. As usual, I can't go along with him so I had to go with Manager Sejin which I completely understand.

We arrived in a classy hotel where brunch with the BIGHIT boss, will take place. Even though we came from different directions, we still ended in one place.

When we arrived at the top floor restaurant, the big boss wasn't there yet. I'm seriously on pins and needles and quite curious as to what he looks like. I never really paid attention to him and never asked anyone about him.

Suddenly, a group of men in suits came in. The one walking in the middle was a striking handsome guy with a stern face.

It's him!...

I stood quickly and bowed. Jungkook gently held my arm;

"Michiko... what are you doing?"

I glanced at him in sideways;

"Isn't he your boss?..."

Jungkook suddenly chuckled and also stood beside me.

He gently maneuvered my face to the direction behind the guy I'm referring to... and from there, I saw a short plump guy, also in a classy suit walking towards us. I wasn't able to see him because the guy standing in front of him was tall and lean and he was his bodyguard...😅

"That's the big boss honey..."