🍃|Outer Space Connection

▪🍃▪

"You little piece of bunny sh*t...how the hell did you do that..."

Suga and the rest of the guys were just staring at him as he solely enjoyed the sumptuous dinner like nothing happened earlier. He was confronted by their manager due to his actions towards the VIP guest. He told the manager that he signed the photobook so he didn't have to freak out like that. Luckily, he got away with it.

He smiled innocently and tittered at their amused faces.

"If you're not gonna finish those, I'll take them."

He was about to get a plate of sushi when Jin grabbed it in a haste.

"Mine! Not a chance boy."

He shrugged it off

"I'll just order another one."

RM: Hey you... what did you tell her.

Jungkook paused, his hand, with chopsticks and a soy sauce-dipped sushi in midair. His mouth full and chewing in a nonchalant manner.

Their faces, awestricken and still waiting for him to say something.

When he swallowed the food and was finally ready to answer, his attention was caught by a waitress passing by. He was about to wave at her for another round of sushi when they awkwardly stopped him, causing nearby customers to look at them.

"Okay okay okay."

He raised his hands in resignation.

"I believe we're still in a bet right. So what made you think that I'll spill the beans."

Hoseok: Well technically you won already. She talked to you...

RM: Nope not yet... He still needs to interact with her for more than 2 hours. Am I right?

Jungkook nodded.

"Yep."

RM: So... when you whispered something to her... did you ask her on a date or something?

Suga in his sour expression;

"I heard you told her about being somewhere or else..."

In surprised huge eyes, Jimin exclaimed;

"Did you invite her on a date?? Are you out of your mind?! Bang PD-nim will kill you."

Suga: Why are you freaking out like that? Are you jealous or something. Geez...chill.

Jungkook chuckled;

"None of your business Jimin-ssi... besides why are you asking me. This is a bet. Just to remind you guys that you're openly cheating."

V: He's right. Let's just drop it and trust him that he won't be causing us trouble just for a bet.

Jungkook eyed V in disbelief;

"I'm not up for a scandal if that's what you mean. I'm aware of that thank you."

RM: Just be careful not to get exposed. You know what I mean right.

RM's voice was authoritative and concerned. He sounded as his 'hyung' and not a person he's having a bet with.

"I know. Thanks hyung..."

Jimin frowned;

"Hey. Just to remind you too that we're all taken. We're all committed to our fans and dati-"

Suga: Jimin, will you cut that out?! Jungkook is doing a task to win a bet. He's not eloping with someone or anything. He knows what's he's doing.