🍃|Patched wound

▪🍃▪

(Y/N)

Now I know the reason.

Jungkook's family announced his engagement...

I didn't feel bad about myself. I felt bad about the heart of the boy I love, breaking apart.

For me.
For his hyungs...
For the company he called 'home'.
For his fans.
THEIR FANS.

So afraid that he'll lose all of us.

In the dark,

Safely secured around my arms, resting his head on my lap... drifting...swollen eyes and looking tired. I know the moment he came home, no words should be uttered. He embraced me and sobbed like a child.

He didn't need people telling him again and again what's going on. He just needed someone who'll hold him.

I softly caressed his face and his shoulders...while he held on to me tightly. How could his family betray him like this? Aren't they happy that he's having the time of his life?

A lot of his fans were worried, some are upset...then different speculations...different rumors... to the point that every member of the group are being dragged into such ridiculous chinwag.

It's like everyone wanted a piece of them.

Well, haters rejoiced for this chunk of revelation.

'Sorry girls, but who would want a married idol. Tsch'

'I knew it. He would be BIGHIT'S major downfall!'

I'm sure he got that girl pregnant'

My heart is aching for him.

Today, he turned 19 and today is also one of his worst days.

No words came out of him since the time he arrived. It's true what the older ones said. When Jungkook is upset or sad about something, he shuts everyone out.

Until morning came...

5:17 am

I was surprised to see him gazing longingly down on me.

"H-hey... good morning, are you feeling well?..."

I smiled at him and held his face. He nodded.

He's still the mute Jungkook. He sighed and pulled me to his embrace.

"Awww... are you hungry? you haven't eaten anything last night... Eww your face is sticky! Too much tears...not cool!"

I felt him chuckle a bit. But still no words came out...instead, his embrace became tighter.

"Jungkook... you don't have to worry about me. No matter what happens... I won't leave you alone."

I felt warm liquid dripped on my shoulders again. I rubbed his back... He's still a baby like me. No wonder we ended up in the same 'crib'.

I gently pushed him and wiped tears from his eyes.

"I've still got today and tomorrow to spend with you. Are we just going to cry? Let's do something else?"

He finally gave me that foolish look.

"Make babies."

He said in a hoarse morning yet sexy voice.

"What the hell...😑😐"

A Jungkook laughing in tear streaked face is the cutest thing I've seen today... this guy... making my heart doki doki.