🍃|Sealed

▪🍃▪

Jungkook

We were led by Clarisse to the closed parlour so we can talk properly.

"Jungkook, I want you to be frank with me. Is Michiko pregnant?"

I have to admit that I half rose from my seat as my brother openly asked me a question that I'm not supposed to hear in any possible way.

We were very careful with that...

"W-what?.."

That's impossible. She's been taking pills since we got married. So... "

Jung-Hwa was just gaping at the information he's learning. Completely JUNGSHOOK too.

"She just fainted. That's the only reason I can think of...married, young, beautiful and hot... of course, speaking as a guy and you as my brother, I'm sure you wouldn't miss a single chance. You know what I just spat on your face right."

I chuckled. Yeah right...they're still unaware of her 'narcolepsy'.

"She's not pregnant hyung, she has narcolepsy... type 2."

My hyung was a little surprised while Jung-Hwa once again, lost.

"Fvck it. I'm lost! I don't really know what you guys are taking about. I'm out."

He stood and paced across to the door and went out.

He just turned 16 so... we just let him leave.

"She's adorable on all levels. You're a lucky guy."

I stared at him for a bit and nodded. Suddenly... I felt bad for my hyung... he's completely stuck under my grandfather's orders when he should be dating and enjoying his youth as well.

I have never seen him dated anyone. Even once...

His gender is unquestionable, my brother is definitely a stag from Mars. No words. That's the eldest Jeon in our generation we're talking about.

I'm just worried that his life may lead to something darker.

"You don't have to worry about me or that punk who walked away...your secret's sealed even in my grave."

I felt relieved. Giving us his blessing only meant that we are protected somehow from grandpa's and my parents' foolish silent attacks. My brother also established a name for himself and is well respected due to his achievements aside from being known as the eldest grandson of the family. He was also praised for being an overachiever at a very young age. Only 25 and he was able to accomplish a lot already.

He was the bait so I can go freely. He may not tell it to my face but I know sometimes he wants to.

"I can't thank you enough for this... "

"You owe me big time."

He said in his usual composed manner

"Now. Be a man. Once you get back to Korea, visit our parents, pay your respect and leave peacefully. Mom is going ballistic worrying about you... dad, well truly trusts you that you know what you're doing. If you need me to be there, just give me a call."

I nodded with a half smile.

I'm happy. At least one stronger pillar from the family isn't against me.

▪▪🍃▪▪