:: Chapter Ten ::

~Sebastian's POV~

The sun had barely peeked up over the horizon when I heard the young mistress scream in distress. It was barely after 5am what on earth was going on? I raced to her bedchamber to find her in the hands of a very surprised, Agni.

"Lord Ciel, is a Lady?" Agni gaped.

"PUT ME DOWN!" My young mistress was beyond furious.

Agni set the squirming girl down, "My apologies, Lady Ciel."

"Do not address me as a woman!" She glared. "Why are you in my room?"

"Prince Soma wanted you to awaken so you two could tour the city." The white-haired man smiled.

That bratty prince!

"I apologize, Mister Agni, but my young master has a full schedule of lessons today." I smiled politely.

Ciel's revealed azure orb widened as her gaze fell on me and a crimson blush spread across her pallid cheeks. "I'm staying in bed today!" She grumbled and pulled the blankets up over her head.

I closed the door behind the white-haired man and approached the bed. "Young Mistress?"

"Go away!"

"Just how do you plan to get yourself ready for today?" I pondered with a chuckle, she was so helpless.

"I'm staying in bed." She burrowed deeper under the covers. "And I'm not speaking to you, so go away!"

I sighed, "Young mistress, you're acting childish."

"I am a child!"

"When it's convenient." I chuckled.

"SHUT UP! GET OUT!"

I reached under the covers and caught one of her ankles in my hand before giving a slight tug, pulling her from the cocoon of blankets and into my arms. She stared up at me with the wide terrified eyes of a frightened little lamb faced with a hungry wolf.

"Get away from me!" She glowered, but there was a quiver in her voice now.

I caught her chin between my fingers as she attempted to turn away from me. "Are you finished?"

She bit her luscious rose petal lower lip and I resisted the urge to steal a kiss, she tasted so sweet and pure with trace hints of malice and despair. This broken girl was a rare delicacy, and her sweet tantalizing scent and the taste of her lips would surely bring about my end. If I allowed these trivial human feelings to govern me, I'd lose myself in her.

"What lesson would you like to start with?" I pondered.

"None of them." She glowered, "We have work to do."

"Not in this weather, your health is very fragile, you'll get sick." I noted as I looked outside to the brewing snow storm.

"You're doing this on purpose." She growled as she shoved out of my arms and stalked toward the washroom haughtily. "You're mad because the Prince and now his servant know my true identity." She shot indignantly as she cast a sly glance over her shoulder.

Something stirred within me and before I knew what I was doing I appeared behind her and spun her around in my arms before pinning her against the wall. She flinched as my hand slammed into the wall next to her face and cowered beneath my burning gaze.