:: Chapter Eleven ::

~Ciel's POV~

I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking back to the night before, the feel of his lips on mine, the fire that it awoke deep inside of me. Something was wrong with me; I was attracted to that demon. I knew it was stupid, he couldn't possibly develop feelings for me, he was a demon, and no matter what it was doomed to fail. One day, he'd collect on the contract and take my soul.

There was a small knock at the door. What? Who could that be? I couldn't pin my hair fast enough, I pulled the blankets over my head and called out to the late-night intruder, "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Ciel." It was the annoying prince.

I sat up as I heard the door swing open and turned to glare at the prince. "What do you want?"

"Agni has been sneaking off in the night lately, I need your help." The burgundy haired prince whined childishly as he closed the door behind him, his golden green eyes pleading with me.

There was a blizzard outside. I hoped Sebastian was alright. What was I thinking? He was a demon; of course, he'd be alright. Why was I worrying about him? "What do you propose we do?"
I sighed as I struggled with my eye patch.

He chuckled as he noticed my struggle and sat down beside me on the bed. What was he doing!? His hands reached up and covered my now trembling hands as they feebly attempted to tie a knot. "Let me get it."

I swatted him away as he finished his task and forced myself to glare at him as my heart raced in my chest. Why was I acting like this? Why was he affecting me so? Was this the result of the curse? My hormones were making me vulnerable and weak. "Well, what did you need my help with?" I grumbled.

"Let's go find, Agni." The prince beamed.

"In this storm?" I glared.

"I'll go on my own." He sighed.

"You don't know your way around the city." I jumped up to stop him and blushed as he turned to me. I was only wearing a flimsy night shirt.

His face turned ghostly white before exploding with crimson embarrassment and he quickly averted his gaze. "Put clothes on!"

"YOU BARGED IN HERE, YOU PERVERT!" I snapped as I wrapped a blanket around myself.

"Why aren't you putting clothes on?" He groaned.

"You're still here!" I growled before realizing, that I couldn't anyway, "And I need Sebastian."

"You can't dress yourself?" He laughed.

"Shut up! There are too many damn buttons! Why the hell does attire have to be so complicated?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest indignantly.

"I could help you." His voice cracked.

"NO!"

He turned and headed toward the wardrobe.

"I SAID NO!"

"I'll try to find something less complicated." He chuckled.

I watched him curiously as he sifted through the wardrobe; it was all my parents' old clothes. He retrieved a simple azure gown and held it up for my approval. "I'm not wearing a dress!"

"You're pretty as a girl; you should dress the part more often." He tossed the dress to me and I released my grip on the blanket clinging to my shoulders to catch the garment. It was decently thick, but not enough.