:: Chapter Twenty Four ::

A/N: I really like the circus troupe and didn't want them all to die....so yeah... that's a thing.....

~Sebastian's POV~

She would be the end of me. It was endless torment lying awake next to her soft supple naked body. Her warm skin pressed against me was enough to drive me mad.

The sun began its slow ascension into the sky. My young mistress would be waking soon. I smiled to myself as I released her from my hold and placed a tender kiss to the back of her bare shoulder. After disentangling myself from the mess of expensive sheets I silently pulled my clothes on from the night before.

As if noticing my absence, Ciel began to toss and turn in her sleep. I leaned over her sleeping form and pulled the blankets around her delicate frame before placing a gentle kiss to her temple. Would she regret it all? My steps faltered as the thought crossed my mind. I hesitated at the door and turned back to look at my beautiful young mistress. What would she regret more, that she'd given herself to a butler, or that she'd given herself to a demon?

"Sebastian." She murmured my name in her sleep and I felt something stir within me, a strange fluttering in my stomach and a constriction in my chest. What was this?

I turned and ducked out of the bedroom and retreated to the kitchen. She'd probably be hungry when she woke up. Silently, I prepared some light fluffy crepes and her favorite blend of morning tea. My thoughts kept wandering back to the previous night. She'd been bold, yet still timid and modest as ever. My sweet docile little lamb was perhaps a little kitten instead; she did have claws after all.

Sunlight filtered through the windows as I finished with breakfast. I transferred the blueberry covered crepes and the tea to a tray and carried it back upstairs.

My young mistress was still sound asleep. I smiled to myself as I approached the bed drinking in her appearance. Her long navy tinged raven hair spilled around her like rolling waves. With the slanted rays of sunlight slipping through the cracks in the heavy curtains covering the windows, her perfectly complexioned ivory skin appeared to glow. She was breathtaking. A sigh escaped her perfectly plump delectable lips and I found my gaze ensnared. I wanted to feel those rose petal lips, I wanted to taste her.

I set the tray on her bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed beside her. She looked different in the morning light, more feminine, softer, purer, almost angelic. I leaned over her slowly with one hand resting on the pillow beside her angelic face and the other on the bed beside her waist. Those lush lips were calling to me, drawing me in, completely ensnaring me. My heart skipped a beat as I leaned in closer to her. I gently grazed my lips over hers, testing the water. She didn't stir.

After a fleeting moment of hesitation, I pressed my lips to hers, claiming her delectable lips in a passionate kiss. I relished in her initial moment of terror as she jolted awake and struggled against me. Her body relaxed after realization dawned on her and her arms hooked around my neck. She gave a forceful tug knocking me off balance and causing me to tumble into the bed on top of her.

I chuckled as I pulled away from her, "Good morning, Young Mistress."

"Good morning, Sebastian." An adorable blush clung to her pallid cheeks.

"I've prepared you some breakfast." I smiled as I once again disentangled myself from the bed.

Her smile was radiant. She rarely smiled. It was absolutely breathtaking. She sat up slowly wrapping the sheet around her naked form. A small gasp of pain escaped her as she sat up all the way.