Markus x Reader

Tittle: I don't Understand
Human or Android:Human
Author's note: I know this movie is like 2-3 years old. But bear with me. My little sister gave me the idea for this story. Enjoy! ^-^

Y/N's P.O.V

"What is this movie exactly?" The two eyed colored deviant asked you.
"It's about the day of the dead Markus." You told him.

"For I still don't-" He stopped talking as you held up a finger to his face.

"You'll understand after you watch it, now pass the snack bowl!" You demanded and he commanded. (An: I have bars-)

You pressed play on the grand movie called Coco. But when it showed the little people moving on the flags. Markus paused the movie, making you groan.

"What is your question now Marky?" You asked him using the nickname you gave him.

"How are people able to move on those flags? It's impossible to do so."

You sighed and looked at him. "It's animation Markus, so it's not really real." You said answering his question.

He nodded and pressed play on the movie. You two watched in utter silence, munching on munchies. That was until Markus pressed the pause button when Miguel saw the spirit skeletons.

"How is that possible? Aren't they dead? How can they come back like that and no one can see them?"

You sighed at the questions and tried to explain the best you can.

"The only reason Miguel can see them is because he's cursed from taking the guitar. So he was sent to the land of the dead. And he's the only one that can see them." You tried to explain him to you best possibility.

The answer seemed to satisfy him, so he presses play again.

But he always stopped to ask questions. Some you didn't have answers for and some with half choppy answers that didn't really answer his questions. But he always pressed play for you to finish your movie.

"I still have questions, and I don't understand still..." He told told.

You sighed and shook your head.

"I guess that means no more movies like this, if I have to answer your questions." You hufffed and sank deeper into the couch.

Markus seemed to have caught on to this and kissed your cheek. Trying to cheer you up.

Doing so in the process and making you blush and hide your face.

"If this it the outcome of the movie and my questions, I'll happily watch more with you. And maybe we might take it a step further." He smirked to you.

You blushed brighter and pushed him back.

"Maybe we'll watch more movies like this."