Kara x Reader

Tittle: Happy Birthday!

Author's note: I've been putting this to the side for FAR too LONG! IT'S KARA TIME TO SHINE! :D. Just pretend she has a birthday. Also, it won't let me put part 2 of that pic for some reason. ALSO the whole crew is here cuz I had ideas for all of them to with sweet potato Kara!

Y/N's P.O.V
"Alice! Get up, it's time to get ready!" The poor girl rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Y/N? What are you doing up this early?" She yawned. It was currently 4:00 a.m.

"It's Kara's birthday and we need to get this party started!" She groaned and tried to cover herself back up. Only to have me snatch the covers off.

"I will take your half of the cake and other stuff." She sprinted out of bed for that. I tossed the cover back on her bed because, I don't have time to make it up.

I ran downstairs to meet Alice, Luther,Markus and Connor.

"Ok! Luther your on presents duty with Alice! Don't let her get hurt because Kara will murder us all." Luther picked up Alice and placed her on his shoulders, walking out to the shed where all the gifts and trinkets were kept.

"Markus! Decoration duty! Make sure they are perfect and neat! This must be perfect for this party!" He gave a short nod and walked off with a box of lights, streamers and party poppers. There were other decorations, but that's not my concern at the moment. I

"And Connor! You have two options. A.Either keep a look out for Kara or B.You can help me bake the cakes and treats and all the food." I informed him

"I shall help you with snacks Y/N. We are not having another episode of Hank's kitchen."

I remembered it as clear as day. Was it really my fault that it burned down?

"Put a cork in it and just help!" I dragged Connor into the kitchen. I looked out the window and saw that the shed door was open. Luther and Alice playing around with wrapping paper. I shook my head at their playfulness, it was cute.

I turned around and saw Connor licking almost every ingredient for the cake. Especially the chocolate.

"Connor!" He jumped at the sound of his name.

"Your on lookout duty now. Go lookout before I throw this pan at you." He ran by the stairs , just standing there with a scared expression. At least it wasn't the shampoo like last time.

I was getting the cake together when I heard a 'Thud'. "Who or what was that?" I asked as I mixed the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together.

"Help, I've fallen and I can't get up." I heard Markus say.

"I'm not Life Alert, you can stand up just fine...Now get up." I finally got the wet batter into the oven. I turned the oven dial and started baking it.

"Your no fun." I heard Markus say.

"Oh well, now get back to work!"

                                    (TIME SKIP TO WHERE EVERYTHING IS DONE)

Everything was ready! Luther walked in, arms chock full of presents. What, I'll take any chance to spoil my birthday girl. Alice carried a few small gifts too. Markus gotten all the decorations up and ready. Streamers and banners covered the walls.

Connor was still by the stairs, with something on his face.

"Connor what's on your face." Luther asked as he eyed the licking android.

"N-nothing!" Connor wiped his face.

"Connor, on your life of you were in the shampoo."

"I was not! Now! It's 10:17 a.m. And I'm surprised Kara slept through all the yelling. Shall I get her?"

"No! That's Y/N's job! This was her idea!" Alice butted in pushing me up the stairs.
I chuckled and walked up the stairs to our shares room.

"Kara? Are you a wake." I got an ' Mmmm' in response. She tossed and turned till she faced me.

"Can you come downstairs for a moment?" She got out of bed, only having on footie pajamas. I laughed internally to myself.

I covered her eyes as we slowly walked downstairs. I told her to keep her eyes covered until I have the signal.

"One....Two...Three! Open you eyes!" She moved her hands out of her face and opened her eyes.

"Happy Birthday!" 

By her shocked expression, she likes it.

"All this for me?" She asked with a huge smile.

"Yep! You deserve it Kara! After all, it's your special day!" She smiled and hugged me, to which I hugged back.

"It's party time!" Alice's little voice squeaked out.

"Connor, what are you licking?" Markus looked at the said android with frosting on his face.

"I thought this was about Kara, not me."

I'll kill him later.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yay! Something for Kara!

Word Count: 815