RK900 x Reader

Tittle: Freaking Lost Puppy

Author's note: I thought RK900 needed some love. Also his name in this one shot shall be Colton. But the name will be used later on in the story.

Y/N's P.O.V
Great! Just great, what a wonderful day! Wanna know why it's a wonderful day? Fowler gave me a new partner. Don't get me wrong, it's not really a bad thing. My work files on these cases have been piling up on me, and I need someone to lighten the load*. What I didn't expect was for another android! Connor is enough already and he's with Hank!

I have nothing against androids, I swear! But this one, this RK900, has me in the edge of my seat. He looks like Connor, but has blue eyes and a different colored suit. It was all white, but instead of RK800 in the corner, it says RK900. Ironic am I right? But when my 'partner's first came and Fowler introduced us. I felt off and slightly angry.

"Fowler, buddy ol' pal! Who is this?" I said as I rubbed a hand over my face.

"L/N this is your new partner RK900."

"900? Wow! CyberLife is real original!" It made me think of Connor right off the bat.

"Yes! Now get to work! I can't have slackers here today! Any day but today!"

"Why not today Flower?" I only used that silly nickname when he's stressed.

"To many people busting my balls today L/N- Did you just call me 'Flower'? Fuck out my office!" He said with a slight smirk.

I sighed and reached my hand out to open the glass door and leave. But RK900 was faster than me, he held the door open already. Waiting for me to exit the glass room, to which I did.

He was cute if I should say. Broad shoulders and all. What am I thinking?! I can't think like this! Oh well, might as well work on this new case.

I took a seat at my desk and saw RK900 just looming over my shoulder.
"Wanna have a seat?" I asked logging into my computer.

"Is there any open desk?" His voice was like Connor's but an octive deeper. I pointed to the desk in front of me.

"That one is open, knock yourself out." I didn't look up, I was to busy looking at the new and recent deviant and murder cases.

He sat down, perfect posture and everything. Hands even folded neatly in his lap.

"Jesus Christ, who are you Connor?" I took a glance at him to see he was scanning the cases in the computer while looking at me.

"No, that is my predecessor. Even though he still works here. But Detective L/N, you can program a name for me if calling me RK900 is to much."

"Hmm, alright. But you can just call me Y/N. And I'll have a name for you after these cases. Maybe by tomorrow." He just nodded and told me that there has been another deviant case 26 minutes ago. Duty calls.

                            (Time Skip cuz my cop uncle won't tell me how cases work and I'm
                                           To lazy to go and look at DBH for the info)

Wow, a finally closed case with a deviant, and boy! That one was crazy as ever! The deviant killed and entire of 9 innocent people. Well, I think they were innocent, I'm tired and my mind is fuzzy.

Welp! It's then end of my shift! I was packing up to go home when I heard Hank and Connor bid me good night.

"Night Hot-Head!" Hank's gravelly voice called out.

"Night Hippie."

"Good Night Y/N." I heard Connor say.

"Good Night Connor." Little did I know a certain android was glaring hole in the back of Connor's head.

RK900's P.O.V

That damned deviant cop. Wait...Why am I so worked up over him talking to him/her. Maybe this idea will work. For I do need a place to stay, and I do take orders from Y/N. Maybe I can try and kill two birds with one stone.

"Detective L/N. I mean Y/N. I have a question."

"Shoot, I'm all ears." He/ she said as the finished pack their belongings.

"Can I stay with you for a few days?" I titled my head to the side and watched her/ him.
I heard her/him mumble about a 'Freaking Lost Puppy' but that's all I heard.

"Yea, sure...Why not?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Imma make another 2 parter. And I ended this on a cliff hanger
Ready to start your "romantic" journey with RK900?