Reed900

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Part Two To Betrayal Often Leads To Regret.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Warnings
Cursing, Mentioning Of Death

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A cold empty husk, with blinders on, and the world black. He felt LIFELESS. He felt SORROW. But most of all, he felt REGRET.

The funeral was a few days ago, the funeral for Gavin Reed. Death had taken him at such a young age. Some say he was the youngest to die at the DPD. In his honor, they put up a small memorial stand at the police station.

Not all was affected like Nines was. He was taking it all to fast, and way to hard. He couldn't think straight. Reality but him harder than expected when he deviated. It cut him deep, and left a forever bleeding scar. One that can't be healed by anything CyberLife has, or anything the anyone else has.

"I'm just a machine. I'm not alive." He said. "Stop worrying about me, I can be replaced easily!"

He wished humans were like that. They die at one point and then come back like nothing happened. Nines wanted Gavin back, even if he said what he said as the detective was bleeding out in his arms. He didn't deserve that, Gavin was only trying to protect RK900.

"God, why didn't I open my eyes before? He was just...and now he's. Gone."

He blamed himself for Gavin's death, just like the others. They poked and prodded at him, calling him...
Worthless

Scrap Metal

A Plastic Prick

Useless, And Good For Nothing

It was all his fault, he believed. Now here he is, in front of Gavin's tombstone. It looked too high-tech to be one, but it was. The name "Gavin Reed" was in white bright letters. The year from 2002-2038, and under that saying the following.

"A Good Friend, A Good Son, A Good Person. That Will Be Missed."

RK keeled down and looked at the tombstone the same way he did every time he visited. With disbelief, disbelief that Gavin was actually dead. Disbelief that Gavin really loved him. He hoped it wasn't true sometimes, because it ment Gavin's love was wasted on him. He started talking to the tombstone.

"H-hello again Gavin. I know you can't hear me, but w-why not just get this off my c-chest?"

The android started tearing up and sniffling. Sorrow filled his senses along with regret and other negative emotions. All flooding in at once, so much he couldn't handle it and broke down crying.

"I sorry! I'm so damn sorry G-gavin!" He sobbed. "It should be me with a bullet through my stone cold heart! Not you, I-I'm sorry t-that I've b-been so blind, I-I'm sorry that you loved a machine. I'm s-sorry t-that machine was me, I wasn't w-worth it and, I n-never will be."

He started malfunctioning, warning signs clouding his vision. He couldn't see, he couldn't move it anything. Maybe it was because he wasn't supposed to cry or show emotion. He was built to carry out orders, not feel or become a deviant himself.

One by one, his biocomponents started shutting down. It was only a matter of moments until his pump-regulator shut off for good. He fell flat on his stomach, trying to haul himself back to his feet, only to fall and hit his head on the tombstone, blue blood started dripping from his head and some was on the grave stone. . A dry chuckle escaped him, knowing his end was near. Only twenty seconds until his pump-regulator shut down.

"Guess I'll Be Joining You Soon Gavin."

(I've been meaning to publish this long ago. Now here it is, Up Next is that Gavin x Reader part two and a Markus x Reader)