A Surprise

Author's note: I made this for Catti-Chan. Since there probably isn't many stories like this. Here ya go! Don't hate me...

Tittle: D-date?

Y/N's P.O.V

"Trust me! You'll do well! Well I wish you got another job that didn't require you to risk your-"

"Yes Dad! I know I'll do OK. But I'm not changing my job! I can finally see what dirt your co-workers have on you." I told the man with shaggy grey hair.

Yes,I'm Y/N Anderson. Son/daughter of Hank Anderson, and probably the sister/brother of Connor.

"They don't have anything on me! The love me, now eyes on the road or I take over."

"Like I'll let you drive my car. Your mistaken Scientist."

"Keep testing the waters, Experiment. Tread carefully because I will tuck and roll of I see you move your vision away from the road one more time."

"Yea, yea. Besides, we're already here." I pulled into the parking lot of the DPD. We both got out of my vehicle and I kicked the doors. Then there was this loud knock on the window.

"Lieutenant Anderson, Detective Anderson. You have seen to locked me in the car." Connor told us, looking like a kicked puppy. I unlocked the car and let him out.

"Shall we get going?" The android asked us. We nodded and he walked ahead of us.

"How long was he in there? Why didn't I know he was there for the entire ride?" I asked confused and creeped out that Connor sat in the back of my car. Quiet for that long.

"Who knows and frankly I don't care. It's Connor, what do you expect? Let's go before we're late." He said before we broke into a sprint to the front door. I touched the long door handles before my old man.

"Ha! I win!"

"You only won because I'm old and my knees are weak."

"Then why do you still work here?" I said with a chuckle and held the door open for him after I walked through. The smell of coffee and fresh paperwork hit my nose. But what caught my attention was this one guy.

Just my height, maybe an inch or two taller. Scruffy and maybe a bit grumpy in between. He had his hand in his pockets and a coffee cup in the other. The man my father told me to stay away from.

Gavin Reed. That tricky, pricky, stuffy and slightly cute idiot kind of caught my eye. I don't know how but it happened. But now he was walking my way.

"What do you want prick?" I heard my father say.

"Nothing with you. But I want something with Y/N." He gave a smug look my way.

"What do you want with my son/daughter?" My father Hank Anderson just so won't let me talk for myself.

"Mind letting the adult talk for her/himself? Jeez, what are you besides her/his father? Her/his co-"

"Ok! Gavin! What would you like to tell me?"  I asked the blued eyed male.

"You, me. Tonight at 7 at a fancy restaurant?" He asked with fear in those blue eyes. The fear of me saying no.

"Uh! Sure! Pick me up at (wherever you live),I'll be ready by then!" I sent him a smile and he gave me a smirk. I watched him walk off to his desk, I did the same.

I can't wait for 7 though. Can time to faster just this once please?

No One's P.O.V (Female Ending)

"D-did he just ask Y/N on a-" A confused Lieutenant Anderson asked to no one in particular. But Connor popped up.

"Yes."

"What's the probability of-"

"If the date goes well, the probability of an intimate course will be 89%."

"Oh screw this! He's NOT knocking up MY daughter! GAVIN!" Anderson's last words before he ran off to the coffee loving co-worker.

"I'll make a good uncle if it happens-"

"CONNOR!"

"C-coming Lieutenant!" The cinnamon roll ran after the angry, old man.

No One's P.O.V (Male Ending)

"D-did he just ask Y/N on a-" A confused Lieutenant Anderson asked to no one in particular. But Connor popped up.

"Yes."

"What's the probability of-"

"If the date goes well, the probability of an intimate course will be 89% ."

"He's a grown man. Old enough to make his own decisions. I'll cut him some slack. He better be too though."

"Hank....You can't be serious?"

"What? If he takes after his old man. He'll be smooth just like me."

"I'm going to do paperwork now." The cinnamon roll walked off, all weirded out to his desk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know why this took so long to make.

But I made this for Catti-Chan because they have kinda changed their opinion on Gavin. So I thought...

"Why not be nice and make this for them?"

I did....sorry it took so long....I'm a lazy potato...

Hoped you enjoyed!