Yandere!Daniel x Reader

Tittle:Dead Girl

Author's note: The second part for Ment To Be.  Apparently people like my wanna be version for Heathers (watch her try and change Hamilton. Dear God, we hope not)  But anyways enjoy this wanna be version Heather version! ^-^

Y/N's P.O.V
He's gone mad! What the hell happened to my sweet little Daniel?

"I wanted someone strong who could protect me!"

The memories I shared with Daniel flooded through my mind. The times I got scared and he was there. To help calm me down and soothe me after the storms that scared me during midnight.

"His solution is lie! No here deserves to die! Expect for me and the monster I created!"

The monster I created in the span of two days. Wow! Am I a witch?! Because if I am, is there a spell I know that can have avoided all of this?

"Heads up Daniel, I'm a Dead girl walking! Can't hide from me! I'm a dead girl walking!"

He really couldn't hide, I have his tracker uploaded on my phone. Yes I know androids are free, but Daniel wanted me to keep his tracker in. For some reason and now, it's my first time using it. Damn! He reached CyberLife so damn fast!

"And there's your finally order! It's one more job and then farewll! Cheek to cheek in HELL with a dead girl!"

I walked up to the CyberLife doors. It wasn't guarded or anything! When I walked inside I saw no guards! It kinda scared me, and it looked like there was no one here it the new model androids. I checked the tracker and found out Daniel was in the boiler room. He's gotta be kidding me! He's on floor -56! Who. The. HELL. Makes more that a THOUSAND floors for a business?!

I got on the elevator, seemed like there was a party going on. There were decorations everywhere. And it looks like they didn't notice me when I walked pass the office doors and windows. Now it makes that room seem so small compared to the number of people in there. One person noticed me and I realized it was my old and good friend. F/N.

"Hey! Y/N What are you doing here? Came to party to?" He/she asked me.

"Uh, no sorry! I have to get to sub level 59." She/ he looked at me strangely.

"Why may I ask?"

"Got no time to talk I'm a dead girl walking!"

With that said I ran off, hearing F/N calling out my name and saying he'll/she'll call the police for my safety. Since it looked like something bad was happening to me that I need to run to CyberLife's boiler room. Thank you for friends that know whenever your in trouble without actually saying it!

I reached the boiler room and swung the doors wiped open. Huge business, tiny but deadly boiler room.

"Step away from the bomb!"

He chuckled darkly at me and turned into my direction. Holding up a bomb or the trigger, or something...?
"This little thing? Hardly call this a bomb~ This is just to trigger the packs of thermals and gas upstairs in the meeting rooms! Those are bombs!"

"Daniel! Your fucking sick! Why are you doing this?!"

He seemed to ignore me and rant on and on about his plan.

"People are gonna see the ashes of CyberLife and think:  There's a industry that self-destruct not because society didn't care. But because that industry was SOCIETY! THE ONLY PLACE HUMANS AND ANDROIDS CAN GET ALONG IS IN HEAVEN!"

He walked up to me, putting the gun to my head. He isn't gonna shoot is he? Not before I get this out.

"I wish our relationship was a little stronger. I wished that we didn't have to do this." I grabbed his hand and held it.I grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"I WISH THAT YOU WERE GOOD! I WISH YOU UNDERSTOOD! I WISH THAT I WAS THERE BEFORE YOU TURNED INTO THIS OUT OF THIN AIR!"

I let go and took a few steps back.

"I WISH YOU'D COME WITH ME-"

"I wish I had more TNT!"

He pulled the gun out and pointed it at me. I smacked it out of his hands and ran to get it. But he pulled me back by my shirt, trying to push me out the way. I yanked my shirt back and tried to make a sprint to it. He grabbed my door and pulled me down. I kicked him off and he tried to punch. Only to end up hitting the wall and leaving a huge dent.

I side stepped him when he dived to grab me again. I finally got the gun and held it up in front of him. I was crouched down because there was barley any space in this damn boiler room for the both of us to stand properly. He stood to his full height and went to snatch the gun from me again.  Out of fear, I pulled the trigger.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I felt bad while writing this! Poor Dirty Dan! ;-; (yes I did just quote Sponge Bob)

Word Count: 869 (oml! XD)
Stay golden~