Yandere!Daniel x Reader

Tittle:Ment to be

Author's note: Felt like doing a Daniel oneshot. I was listening to the Heathers and watching Yandere Simulator by the Kubz Scouts somehow while listening to the song. So here we go!
Some parts of the song is cut out. I forget some tidbits.
Also! Please excuse my attempt to trying to change the song into my own version!
Gender: Female

Y/N's P.O.V

He just snapped. Acting more possessive,more twitchy, a bit angsty even. I don't know what happened. Where is the sweet Daniel I fell in love with? Well when he comes back call me! I'll be waiting for him, might even give the person who brought him back a cookie!

I don't know when and where it started but it just did! He grabbed a gun out of nowhere! He just happened to have it! And now he's currently chasing me to my room. I know, I know. Not the best place to hide. But it's my only option right now! The front and back door is locked from the outside and I can't get out, the windows are also locked from the outside as well.

I ran into my room and locked the door. It went silent,with small hints of shuffling. Then he spoke up.

"All is forgiven baby! Come out your my date to the meeting tonight!"

I was scared, the jiggling of the door handle stopped, and it sounded like he was pacing around. I have to find my way out of here!

"You chucked me out like I was trash! For that you should be dead! But! But! But!

Dead?! And how did I chuck him out?!

"Then it hit me like a flash! What if CyberLife went away instead? Those assholes are the key! They're taking you away from me! So I built a bomb!"

He did what?! Why CyberLife? What did they do-HOLY SHIT! Did he see the order I placed to buy my FRIEND an android? I wanted to surprise him/her with an android because they wouldn't get one! They could really use one though....Just saying!

"Tonight CyberLife is Vietnam. Let's guarantee they'll never see their promotion week!"

He's gone mad! Is there a way to shut him off and send him back to CyberLife? Maybe repair him? Or hell! Save him from himself!?

"You were Ment to be mine! I was ment to be yours! We were ment to be one!"
" So when the factory goes BOOM,and everyone inside goes PKCHEW PKCHEW PKCHEW!!"

He was scaring me! I had to escape! I opened the window, but stopped when I pushed the screen out. He'll be expecting me to crawl out the window. So I didn't instead I hid under the bed. Waiting for him to shoot the door knob off. Yea, he took my gun...The one hidden INSIDE the fireplace. Bad thing is it didn't burn!

"In the rubble of their tomb, we'll plant a note saying how they died!"
" We the employees of CyberLife, will die! Our burned bodies may finally get through. To you, your society changed the use of our androids. For we couldn't have that! Thank you for understanding! GOODBYE! "

I couldn't believe my ear! He was gonna kill innocent people! All because of some misunderstanding! I can't even come out of hiding! He'll shoot me on sight! Have y'all ever seen horror movies?! I

"We'll watch the smoke pour out the door! Bring marshmallows, we'll make smores! We can cuddle and snuggle while the fire ROARS!"

I was scared at this point. The door knob jiggling frantically. He was trying to get it! And I have nothing to block the damn door!

"Y/N! Open-open the door please! Y/N open the door! Y/N can we not right anymore please? Can we not fight anymore? Y/N I know your scared! I've been there! I can set you free! Y/N don't make me come in there! I'M GONNA COUNT TO THREE!"

Please don't come in! I wanna live! And to think! I loved him! I can't live him if he does some shit like this!

"ONE, TWO-FUCK IT!" He shoot the door knob off, and kicked the door down. Stomping his way in and spotting the opened window. Little did he know I was under the bed!

"Fuck! She got away! But she won't get far! I'll find you my dear Y/N! Just you wait!~" He ran out my room.

Now I have to alert CyberLife. Or someone....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1.) Should I make this a 2 parter?
2.) Stay golden~