Conan(RK900) x Gavin

Tittle: Coffee Detective?

Author's note: I didn't know if the requester wanted to be tagged or not cuz of what they told me in the comments, so I didn't. I hope your not mad requester. This would have been released earlier today. But Wattpad glitched. So without further ado! Here we go!

Gavin's P.O.V
"REED! MY OFFICE! NOW!"
I groaned as I got up out the uncomfortable spinning chair. I was about to beat my high score in Temple Run 2. But not today, Fowler just had to mess up my good running streak.

I trudged myself up to the glass office room. Only to see an android with a huge Neck brace™. I just stared at it before walking in the office.

"Ah Reed, just the man I need." Fowler told me, his milk dud head looked like it was melting in this intense lighting. (I'm sorry not Sorry!)

"Why am I here? You do know you pulled me away from my job right?"

"You do know that playing Temple Run 2 was not in the job description?" He caught on to what I do when I don't have a mission to do.

"Nevermind that. Why am I here? And why is this debit card here?" I nudged my thumb in the android's direction.

"That debit card is your new partner. RK900 also known as Conan."  I'm sorry did I hear that correctly? My new partner,that's absurd!

"You know-"

"Yes! I KNOW you hate androids in general but were low on people for the night shift and sacrifices will be made."

"Night shift?! I just did one last week! Why can't walking Beer Bottle and Tin Can do it?!"

"Because they did one last night. Now take you complaints and you know where to shove them." He glared at me, basically telling me to leave his office. To which I did but the dang Tin Man followed me.

{Lil Skippy Skip~}

Apparently when your boss gives you the night shift, you forget to pack lunch. And not being able to leave because your boss thinks you'll go home and not come back. Which I totally didn't do last time, meaning you can't go and buy something to eat.

"Detective Reed, your hunger levels seems to be a bit too low." The android now sitting across from me said.

"No really? Maybe because of the fact I forgot my lunch and can't leave to go buy food." I said, completely annoyed.

Conan got up and walked into the breakroom. I watched him as he got up and sashyed his was in there. He took a good 10 minutes before walking back out with a cup of coffee and a donut.

"Coffee Detective?" He offered and placed it on my desk. I just stared at him,and was wondering why didn't I check the breakroom.

"Is there a problem Detective? Your staring."

"No, no there's no problem." Conan nodded and went back to his desk.

"T-thank you." That was the first time I said 'Thank you' to an android.

"Your welcome Gavin." Conan said with a smirk and a wink. I felt my face heat up.

"Detective,are you alright? Your heart rate has increased and your face is red."

"I-I'm fine, just g-get back to work!" I took a sip of the coffee and a bite out of the donut.

I might take night shifts more often.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried! I wanted to make one of my favorite DBH ships good ok?!
I hope you like it requester
Also, my inspiration came from your request and these pics

*to be continued theme starts playing*