Markus x Reader

Tittle:Feel the Pride Bitch!

Gender:Male

Author's note: It's pride month and this is out to  LGBTQ+ couples. FEEL THE PRIDE!

Markus' P.O.V

Y/N was wanting to go to his little favorite coffee shop, for about a good 3 minutes. I just can't find myself to say 'no' to him. The way his e/c sparkle when he's excited. Or how his cheeks puff out when he's flustered. But I felt like the luckiest android alive. Even though he sees me as a human. I can't feel nothing else but the pride I have it being his lover.

But we all have that one thing we hate about out lovers. Don't get me wrong! I love him with all of my heart! But, he takes so damn long gel-ing (?) that floof he has. He spends about up to 3 hours making sure it's 'perfect'. About 6 pounds of gel is used each month.

Oh well, I guess that's the price I have to pay for his love. Well, when he comes out we'll be going to that coffee shop. I finally figured out why he loves it so much too. It's where we met. That was the best day of my life. But I'll have even better days with him, I just know it.

He finally came out of the bathroom. Wearing a rainbow colored shirt and had rainbow colored dye in his hair and had a second shirt one in his hands.

"Umm, why do you look like a pack of Skittles?" He put his free hand to his chest, acting like it offended him. I found out that's a thing he does to be funny.

"Did you just call me a pack of Skittles? Sit down and lemme educate you boy!" He pushed me to sit down on the couch. He told me all about Pride Month and what it's for. And to be honest, I actually like it. They were having a parade to celebrate same sex couples by the coffee shop. That's why he wanted to go so bad.

I took the shirt out of his hands and swapped my old shirt for the new one. I grabbed his hand and bolted out the house, down the street. The old couple that lives in the end of our block yelled out. "HAPPY PRIDE YOU TWO WHIPPERSNAPPERS!"  We said ' thank you ' and kept going on our way.

"You look like a pack of Skittles!" I heard Y/N use my own line against me. I had a bit of rainbow face paint on my cheeks. Including the shirt.

"But maybe you can taste this rainbow when we get home?~" I smirked at him and he blushed. I chuckled at my small victory. He puffed his cheeks out and turned his head, I was still holding his hand.

"Someone's flustered." I teased him. " No shit Sherlock, I might actually be able to taste the rainbow when we get home!~" Now I was my turn to turn my head away from him.
I sighed and heard him giggle.

We reached the coffee shop in the time span of 6-7 minutes. There were so many people there. Some had different colored shirts that consisted of either a pastel blue, pink and white. Others had purple and black. (An:I'm terribly sorry if I got the colors wrong! I just found out there was a pride month!)

I scanned the crowd, only to have Y/N pull us to a near by table to sit and watch.

"Are we not joining them?" I asked. "First I just want a quick bite, you dragged me out with all your excitement. I didn't get to have my daily bowl of fruit loops!" He said with a huge smile. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

"No big deal-" He was cut off when a wanna be Kim Kardashian walked over to our table. Slamming her hands down on the table.

"Are you a waiter, that might actually be working?" I questioned. But she seemed to ignore me and twiddle her hair in Y/N's direction.

"What's a cute guy like you doing here all alone?" She kept twiddling her hair. I scanned it for some reason and found out it was a wig. I showed no signs of anything. I just wanted to see how far she'll try to get with him.

"As you can obviously see, I'm not alone. I'm here with-"

"Me? Oh jeez! What a flirt!" She popped a bubble from her gum. Just wait, I have something in store for her!

"Um, no! I'm here with my boyfriend!" Y/N pointed in my direction. She looked my way and all I could give was a glare.

"Why don't you ditch loser boy here and come with me? Huh, sounds fun hun?" Keep playing games with me....Just You wait.

"No that doesn't sound fun. Because, One: I'm gay! Two: I have a boyfriend!"

"Hmmm? Your not here for that ridiculous pride month thing are you?" I snapped and snatched her wig off.

"Feel the Pride Bitch!" I threw the wig into a near by,filthy trash can. That may have been my mistake. She was balding!

Y/N was laughing himself a storm. The balding woman glared at me and stormed off. Taking her now dirty, stink, and trash filled wig with her. Putting it back on. I gave a chuckle.

"M-Markus! Babe, thank you for that! I-I can't breathe!" I patted his back and held his hand. "Your mine and mine alone, no wanna be Nikki Manji is gonna take you away."

He calmed down after a bit and kissed my cheek. "Love you Marky."

"Love you too N/N"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Up next is a Ralph oneshot. Then a Kara! And then I need requests, my inspiration pool is drying up.

This is to support the LGBTQ+ couples! I'm sorry if I got anything wrong relating to it! I just found out there is a pride month! And I just found out that there a certain types of colors relating to each thing.

FEEL THE PRIDE AND STAY GOLDEN!