Ralph x Reader

Tittle: Ralph won't bite, well hard~
Author's note: A request for raxxina. This is my first story in this genre, so I'm sorry if it's shitty!

Warning:Contains self harm and eventual smut

Gender:Female

Y/N's P.O.V
I had enough! I was done and fed up. I couldn't take it anymore! She doesn't even care about me. She doesn't care that I have this pocket knife, the one dad gave me before he died. A pocket knife I use to cut. But I wouldn't expect her to care. Step-Mother always hated me.

When I was 6 years old, my mom died. Dad wanted to remarry so that I'll have a mother, or something close to one. But she never loved me. She only wanted my father for sex and money. He was to blinded by her love for her to see it. So I kept quiet and let him be happy. But Dad died when I was 13, hit by a drunk driver when coming home from work. That's when I started the self harm. I always wore long sleeves to hide the scars. I always blamed their deaths in me. If I wasn't born, they would have been happy.

I can't dwell in the past for too long. She might wake up. Yep! That's right, step-mom is asleep on the couch. Drunk! So I'm planning to run away. Her entire wallet may have found it's way into my pocket. But hey! No biggie, she won't even care!

I ran out the house, to a near by bus stop. There was a conceive store there, a motel, a abandoned house and car and a laundromat. I saw that the motel costed 45 dollars. Wowie, time to check step-mom wallet! I checked her wallet and found 45 dollars exactly and a credit card.

I don't know who much is on the card, but I can't risk it! I may look mature for my aga, but I'm only 17 years old. And her card might have nothing on it. I'll also need my own food and water. Motel stuff ain't cheap, they charge you $30 for the little tiny, tiny soaps they have.

With the 45 dollars and the credit card in my back pockets, I walked into the convenience store. I looked at the store clerk, but he just seemed to eye me. Rolling my eyes I collected my items: a couple of water bottles, a few candy bars and chips with donuts. And some fence cutters.

I might as well go with the abandoned house, seems safer than the car. The store clerk eyed me.

"What's a kid like you need cutters for?" He said with a smile for some reason.

"To cut of that two inch punisher your packing." I snarkly replied.

He glared at me and rung up the items.
"$10.17"
I gave him the $20 bill that was apart of the $45 and got my change.

"Have a nice night, miss."
"Go back to jacking off under the counter or something." I flipped him the bird and walked out. I don't know why, but I just felt like I had to do that.

I walked over to the fence and proceeded to cut a small space for we to crawl though.
I ended up getting my ankle cut in the process. It was a small cut, the one's that hurt the most when you notice it. I wiped off the small trail of the crimson liquid and made my way up to the door.

I saw it was boarded up and I kicked, maybe five or six planks down. When I walked inside, boy! Was I in for a treat! The most adorable looking android, minus the fractured face and all. Craving on the wall with a knife. Adorable, but deadly.

When I stepped into the house a floor board creeked. His head snapped in my direction.

"W-who are you?! Are you here to hurt Ralph?" He asked me.

"No, I'm not gonna hurt Ralph! Can Ralph let Y/N stay here for a few nights?"

He thought about it but finally said 'sure, just don't hurt Ralph'. Come on, who can hurt this little bean?!

         (TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU AND RALPH LOVE EACH OTHER! CUZ I'M LAZY!)

Ralph's P.O.V (Didn't see that coming did you? And he shall speak in third person)

Ralph sat in front of fire with Y/N. Ralph loves Y/N and Y/N loves Ralph. Y/N had her head on Ralph's shoulder, tracing patterns into Ralph's arm. I don't know why she loves Ralph. Has she looked at Ralph? But she says she doesn't care, she loves Ralph.

Ralph has to repay her for her love. Ralph slowly moved his hand to Y/N's waist. Unbuttoning her pants while she slept, slowly creeping Ralph's fingers to her underwear. (Dear God, I feel weird! xD)  Ralph slowly and carefully moved his hand towards Y/N's entrance. Ralph inserted a finger, only to hear Y/N moan silently instead of out loud.

Ralph couldn't have that. So Ralph pulled her pants and underwear down more and pulled her into Ralph's lap. Laying her head on his other shoulder. Ralph inserted 2 more fingers and moved them at a steady pace. Y/N was mewling and moaning under Ralph. She woke up and grinded on Ralph's fingers.

"Ralph~ Aw, fuck!~" Ralph smiled when she moaned his name. Ralph wants to hear what other sounds she can make. Ralph moved his fingers in and out, fast. Soon Y/N was a moaning mess under Ralph. Especially after Ralph hit her special spot. She came on Ralph's hand. Ralph licked up her little mess and smirked at Y/N.

"Would Y/N like to go to the bedroom with Ralph?~" She whimpered a ' yes.' Ralph whispered in her ear.

"Ralph won't bite, well  hard~"

Y/N called Ralph's name out like Ralph was rA9.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1.) Yes this is shitty, it's my first one!
2.) I'm sorry requester! I'll make a new one if needed!
3.) As much as I make dirty jokes, I'm ashamed of myself for making this actual shit!