Simon x Reader

Tittle:Memes!

Author's note:I'M BEING HELD AT HERSEY POINT! MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO WRITE THIS FOR HER OR SHE THROWS MY HERSEY AWAY!  So, Simon found your memes and downloaded the entire meme folder. You have Markus here trying to help you calm him down. But Markus wasn't much help.

Gender:Neutral

Y/N's P.O.V
"MEMES!" Was all I heard Simon yell throughout our house. I pressed pause on my favorite t.v show just to investigate. Only to see Simon, scrolling through my meme files.
I have a 16 megabyte flash drive full of it, that he managed to find and downloaded in the matter of seconds! How do I even?! He looked at me like he was ready to blow.

"Simon-"

"BE GONE THOT!"

I gave him the death stare of 'Imma send you back to CyberLife if you don't stop stare.
He made no sudden movements. We were just staring at each other. Complete silence, until he spoke up.

"Do you know de wae?"

"What way?" I asked, not prepared for his next move.

"TO DA KWEEN!" He yelled out and made some clicking noises after it. I face palmed. What have I done?

"I ain't got time for this! I'm calling Markus!"

"I SPIT ON FAKE KWEEN WHEN HE COME!" He proceeded to make spitting noises.

Only God can save me now! I called Markus,he said he'll be here in five minutes. I just had to wait out this meme storm a little longer.

                        (TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY CONNOR'S WINK!)

"So, where is he?" Markus asked as he walked in through the door.

"He's in the living room, and he downloaded my entire meme collection!" I told him.

Markus walked into the living room. He told me to stand outside the room and wait for him. So I did, I grew nervous as I heard hushed voices coming from behind the living room door. Then all of a sudden, the door burst down from Simon and Markus, kicking it down and yelling out-

"someBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT THE WORLD WAS GONNA OWE ME! I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED!" They both yelled out as loud as the can. And that was loud! They broke my mom's ugly base with their voices! I mean, I didn't like the vase, so that was a bonus. But-MY DOOR!

"WHAT THE HELL! MY DOOR! MARKUS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP!"

"WE SPIT ON FAKE KWEEN!" They made spitting noises in my direction.

"I'm to young for this!" I trudged to my bedroom and locked the door.

"Man, you-Just wow Simon."

"Yep! I'll make up to her/him later. Now we must assert our dominance!"

That's all I heard till the burst into my room T-posing.

Help me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
I got my Hersey back!  My friend said either this, or bye bye Hersey!

1.) I know y'all like " Just get a new one! "
I can't, I'm broke and my parent went somewhere. So there will be no store money for the next 2 hours.

2.) Don't mind me and our memes! Stay golden~