RK900 x Reader x Connor

Author's note: A request for LeafyLemonStand. This story will have three  endings. So bare with me.

Y/N's P.O.V

There was always one android on my left, the other on my right. It was cute at first, but then slowly started getting annoying.

They are trying to gain my attention, one way or another. It used to adroable, but then the fights started breaking out. Connor and Conan, throwing punched when they think I'm not looking, but even when I'm not looking.

I can hear the blows landing. Even a few things broke after their hissy fits. I had to send Connor to Hank, and Conan to Gavin just so I can finally get a nap around here. But sending Conan to Gavin, was a mistake. He taught Conan how to box and other fighting moves.

Hank taught Connor a few things as well. But not as bad as what Conan knows.

Groaning and getting out of bed, it was only 1 in the afternoon. The sound of them bickering again. I can't have one day without them fighting, not even a second.

"Why would she/he love you Connor?" Conan's deep voice filled the semi-quiet air. "I'm pretty sure, he/she doesn't want a downgrade." This is where I blame Gavin for aiding Conan with " roasting". It's 2038 for phucks sake.

"What? Your just like me! Expect with blue eyes and maybe an inch taller! I'm positive he/she doesn't want you!" With a groan, I walked out into the living room, glaring at both androids before getting my morning coffee.

"Why? Why do you keep fighting?"

They stayed quiet, throwing glares at each other. Must be talking with Android-telepathy. I set down my coffee cup, only to have two hands on my waist, a hand belonging to one of them.

"W-what's gotten into you two?!"

"Who will you chose?" They both said that at the same time. Damn it, who will I chose?

Hey there ol' buddy ol' pals! No? Okay then, the next part of this story be out soon I hope. Blame highschool for this.

Up Next: The Gavin x Reader Part 2