Ralph x Reader

Tittle:Please, don't go!

Author's note: The continuation of the first Ralph x Reader oneshot. This was requested by raxxina. Sorry for the long wait!

Y/N's P.O.V

I was finally able to get this abandoned house in tip top shape! Wonders of what you can do with your step-mom's credit card! I even fixed up the outside of this place! At least she isn't looking for me anymore, it'll still be a waste of her time. I won't be leaving Ralph anytime soon. But I just finished instal a working T.V. With a bit of Ralph's help, he didn't want me touching live wires and whatnot. I actually this it's kinda cute about the way he worries.

But I worry for him. Every time I got out to buy stuff I need, I can't help but feel scared for him. I don't know if anyone or anything is gonna come by the house and see a light shining through the window. He makes it seem like nothing will happen. Like 'Ralph can handle Ralph. But Ralph want Y/N to always come back to him.' I always tell him I will come back. But one night almost made us lose it all.

                                                         (FLASHBACK TIME!)

All I could hear were cop cars and their loud radios. One yelling out 'Scan the perimeter! This was the last place she was seen!'  I grew scared, but not as much as Ralph. If they find him, they'll kill him! And maybe take me back to my step-mom's place. I was just forgetting about the smell of wine and her red ice.

"Shit! Ralph, you gotta hide!" I said pushing him into a near by closet.

"Ralph does not want to hide, Ralph wants Y/N!" Sometimes I just take a second to think about how cute he can be. But now was not the time. I needed to make sure he's hidden first and then I can go about myself. Well, this isn't gonna be hard at all!

I finally managed to get Ralph a great hiding spot. No one will spot him here. May not be the best looking but that doesn't matter. Now, time to either hide or risk it and run. I'll come back for sure though, but I don't want Ralph getting in trouble for me. As I was about to walk away from Ralph's hiding spot. His arm reached out and grabbed me.

"Please don't go! Always come back to Ralph, please." He looked at me with fear and sadness.

"I promise I'll come back! Now stay quiet and just wait till I return." I ran of with that said. They just did a lousy job checking the area. But I was grateful the did such a mess of a job.

                                                           (FLASHBACK OVER!)

Now here I am, the searching for me stopped. She even said it herself after the second search 'She's probably dead. Just forget it!' Now I was satisfied with that. Not having to worry about her. I bet all she wants is her wallet back to buy her wine and red ice.

But, she's the past. All of them are the past. My world just consists of me and Ralph. Who was currently cuddling me in front of the working T.V. All the negativity just left my system when I realized he was here by me.

Just me and Ralph, no one else. I just feel like I can give him so much more though.
I heard there were no android laws in Canada. Just across the border,I'm getting him there. No matter the cost or expense. My little bean Ralph is getting across that border!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I ran out of ideas for Ralph. I'll make this a three parter. Maybe....Who knows.