Connor x Reader

A request for AiyanaLance

Author's note: I'm not dead, just writing the drafts for each one shot that you all have given me ideas for. It's taking longer than I thought.

Tittle: Caught!

Y/N's P.O.V

"Connor! Hurry, Dad will be here any minute now!" I told my android boyfriend before going to tidy up the living room.

"Almost done Kitten!~" His smooth voice could be heard from our bedroom. I swear, he acts so innocent around others. Especially my father, but yet acts so dominant when we're alone.

He walked out from the back rooms. His white button up shirt was unbuttoned for the first 3. His tie was on to somehow but lopsided. Connor's hair, oh jeez don't get me started. It was all dishelved to give that look.

"C-Connor! You know my father is coming! Go put on a proper short or something!"

"Is that a way to talk to me kitten?" His voice was smooth, almost like he was purring. He started coming closer, almost cornering me.

"Connor, we don't have time for this! You know Dad will be here any minute now!"

"But I just want to have a bit of fun." He got closer and whispered that in my ear, even nibbling on my earlobe.

"C-C-Connor! Now's not the time! P-please, let's just get this done and we can have all the fun you want later." I was able to get him to stop. But he didn't stop that stupidly cute smirk.

"Remember, I've recorded that and you have to keep that promise. Deal?"

"Yes, deal." I didn't want to make that deal, or did I? But anyhow it got him to stop.

(Time Skipper: Hank is Here! Aka, your dad)

"If it isn't my little girl and her boyfriend." Hank Anderson , also known as my father. He always says the word boyfriend like that because he still sees me like a 10 year old.

"Dad! So great to see you again! You must be tired, it's after 10:30 pm after all." I told him like a mother would tell her son.

"Yeah yeah Mom. I suppose I'm sleeping on the couch?"

"No, no. We have a spare room set-up for you Hank." Connor butted in and informed him.

"Thanks Connor."

Dad went inside the house to explore, and Connor had me pinned to the kitchen wall. Whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Connor quit it! What is Dad catches us?!"

"I assure you, that Hank won't see a thing Kitten~." I swear, this android is going to be the death of me.

"Hey, Y/N. Kiddo where's the-" Connor's and my heads snapped and looked at my father. A red blush plastered on my face and a blue one on Connor's.

"Remote. I'll look for it myself. Remember kids! Use protection!" My blush darkened after he said that. Wow Dad, really helpful.

I looked back a Connor. Who was now smirking at me once again.

Oh boy, I'm in for a night!