ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thank you all so much for over 30 Reeds!

*a wild Gavin has appeared*

Oh Sweet Ra9 No!

Gavin: Well hello to you too Shorty!

I'm only 5 centimeters shorter than you! Why are YOU here?! I didn't call for you! I wanted-

Gavin: Kamski? Well to BAD! YOU GOT THE NEXT PREFECT THING! MAWUH!

Well.....Anyway! Thank you all for over 30 reads! It means so much to me that you guys like the book.

Gavin: Let's cut to the chase. The Author here has writers block. But she has a schedule of what she's going to write next.

Up Next is a Simkus? Followed by a Kamski x Reader! Along with another Gavin x Reader.A Connor x Reader. And then...*he reads schedule*

Go on...What's next Gavin...

Gavin: I hate you right now...*clears his throat* A Reed900. But I have a challenge for all of you! Since I deleted her prompts for the two ships and her stupid writers block!

Wait what-

Gavin: YOU ALL GET TO THINK OF SOME FOR HER! But no nsfw stuff....Even I can't handle that.

Ew! We agreed on something!

Kamski:*in the back,whispering* When do we take over the book? And then the account?

Gavin: Soon buddy! Soon!

Wut-

Both: Nothing! So-

Kamski: Since I'm here, please think of some Fluffy or something type content. The Author will even do an angst prompt for the ships! Let your mind run wild!

Gavin: But don't let it run into the gutter-. If you feel like helping Shorty out, thank you.

You are on thin ice Gavin....

Kamski: Don't you have work to get to Shorty?

*holding the urge from snatching that bun* I'll get right to it after this announcement...

BUT THANK YOU FOR LIKE   35.6K READS EVERYONE! And since the nutjobs got rid of my prompts for the ships...can ya help an author out?

If you can thank you!

Up Next is a Dominant!Connor x Reader!

Gavin: W-wha...ew you write about the plastic prick?

Kamski: Whatcha say about my creation?!

Gavin: Why are you taking this so seriously? It's not like your a God..

Kamski: I created androids aka "life" correct?

I'll just watch from afar...

Gavin: Yeah?

Kamski: *putting on shades* Who's a God now bum?!