Markus x Reader

Tittle: Motorcycle Accident

Author's note: A request for @MaddysonPotts123. And I'm sorry, Wattpad won't let me link your account with the story.

"Markus come on! You promised me this!" I yelled out to the android while putting my motorcycle helmet on.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Let me get my coat first alright." He told me as he grabbed his coat of the cost hanger by the back door.

"Lets go! It's beautiful out tonight and I want to get to our spot!" I was already out the door, shouting at Markus, not caring if I woke the neighbors.

"Alright I'm here! But just so you know, I'm driving." Markus told me as he fastened the buckle under my helmet. Booping my nose in the process, making me go crossed eyed to look at my nose. I heard a chuckle come from Markus.

"I'm so lucky to have found you after the revolution." I heard him say which caused me to blush. Yep, Markus and I have been together since the end of the android revolution. And I couldn't be happier. He is everything you want in a companion. If not then he's more then what you want and need.

"Come on! Let's get going before traffic hits!" I tugged on his coats sleeve, pushing him towards our shared and beloved motorcycle. He chuckled again and got on the two-wheeler. I got on in the back of him, holding onto his waist.

"All set up and ready to go?" Markus asked me, to be safe.

"Yea! Now let's go! I want to see the stars again Mar-Mar!" That's the only nickname he hates for some reason, so I use it to my own will. I heard him sigh and start up the motorcycle. The vehicle roaring to life.

"Hold on tight, I don't want you to go flying." I nodded and held on tighter to his waist. He kicked up the kick stand and opened the garage door with his LED, driving out once the door was open.

I looked up at the night sky. The stars were barley visible due to the light pollution from the buildings and skyscrapers. Markus was so busy focusing on the road because it was dark out, even with all the lights in Detroit. They can never put street lamps to make driving on the roads easier.

The last thing I heard and saw was Markus trying to stable the motorcycle while yelling out "HOLD ON!"

I flew off the bike and blacked out afterwards.

Markus's P.O.V
I finally managed to get the motorcycle to halt, maybe falling with it in the process. I looked at the motorcycle and saw a rock was lodged in the front tire. Someone purposely did this, but where is Y/N? I looked around until I saw her.

Y/N three feet behind me and blood running down her nose. I've never moved so fast since the revolution, I was at her side in an instant. The helmet cracked and chipped all over. I'm so glad I made her wear it. I checked her pulse, it was weak and faint.

Her left leg looked like it was out of place along with her right arm. I started crying, she needs help and she needs it fast! I called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Uh, hello yes! My girlfriend and I got into a Motorcycle Accident. And she needs help."

"Alright sir, please remain calm. We have an ambulance on their way. They should be there in five minutes."

I ended the call, cradling Y/N close to me. Some of my tears falling on her beautiful face.

"Please don't leave me!" I saw the flashing lights of an ambulance and a two police cruisers.

Next thing I know they were putting Y/N on a stretcher and loading her into the ambulance.

(~~Weeee Woooo~~)

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up to a blinding white light. Squinting my eyes and giving them a moment to adjust. I looked around, seeing Markus sleeping or something in the plastic hospital chair.

"M-Markus-" My throat was horse and raspy,it felt like a desert. My voice was scratchy and it came out like a rough cough.

He jolted awake by the sound of his name. "Y/N! I'm so sorry! This is all my fault-"
He was interrupted but the doctor barging in with a couple of S.W.A.T team members.

"Take him down!" One tackled Markus. Markus didn't have enough time to react till he was placed in cuffs.

"What are you doing?! Leave him alone!" My voice wasn't raspy anymore.

" I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't. It says in section A-89 of the android laws that "No Android must harm a human being under no circumstances."
I couldn't believe the bullshit on what I was hearing.

"He didn't do anything! Let him go!"

"Sorry ma'am, like I said we can't. "

"I would never intentionally hurt Y/N! I love her, I can't and won't do anything like that!" I watched as Markus trashed about , trying to free from their restraints.

"What are you going to do to him?!" I was curious, if they take him I can just get him back easily. Just bail him out.

"He'll be taken apart and analyzed. Then thrown away." They said it like it was nothing. Like he didn't win the revolution for android peace and freedom. Markus kept trying to fight back against them. He only made it close enough to give me a last minute kiss, more like the last one I'll ever get from him. I kissed back, holding on to him with my non-casted arm.

"I love you." He said with tears running down his face. I let out a choked sob.

"I love you too." They took him away, I was left alone to let it all out. I screamed and cried, the doctors and nurses tried to call me down.

But nothing can fix a broken heart.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Requestor, I hope this is to your liking. If not I'll write an entire new story of so. Sorry if it's cringy and tacky.