Amanda x Reader

Tittle:I Just Want Your Love

Gender: Neutral

Author's note: A request for @AgentHalo. Amanda just wants the reader to love her, but the reader is dating Kara. The reader will also be like Connor, but with a twist~
Also Alice will be your daughter

Y/N 's P.O.V

There I was, I had it all. The perfect lover,and even a daughter. Yes I know I can't be a father/mother. But why not start fresh? Androids won the war peacefully, and we now have the right to be what we want to be. So I devoted my life to just them.

Kara and Alice. It's funny really, becoming deviant for the one you found out that you love. But it wasn't always like this. I still see her. Her as in Amanda. She knows I'm deviant, but she doesn't hate me. Like she said she will. She's trying to win my love. And I hate her with a passion now. She's tried nothing but to get me back on her side.

I can't let Kara know. It'll break her heart. So I try my best not to sleep,even though I don't need it. She comes whenever I fall asleep or just daze off. I don't know how either! She's supposed to be gone! When I became deviant, she was supposed to leave my system!

I asked Connor about it, well since we worked on a few cases with Amanda. But he said she left him. Never to be seen again. That part scares me, what if she hacks me and turns me into her lover?! I can't lose Kara!

I was so lost in though I didn't see Alice grab my hand. I flinched at the sudden contact and have her my undivided attention.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked her.

"You were so lost in thought and became distant from me and Kara, I thought something was wrong dad/mom."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I needed to take care of this. I can't lose them.

"Nothings wrong, just go back to bed. I'll be up in a bit." I told her, with that said she ran back to bed. The floor boards slightly creaking as she did so.

I decided to face Amanda now, no more hiding, no more running. This ends tonight.
I walked into the room I shared with Kara, it was right across from Alice's room. Even though we don't need sleep, Alice suggested it to give off a normal vibe. Since a few people here still despise androids.

I changed into my sleeping clothes and climbed into bed. Kara instantly scooting closer to me. I sighed in bliss and went into stand by mode (??). That's when I saw her. Tending to those roses like always. I kinda wish those roses died. And I'm cue, she noticed me walk across that bridge.

"Amanda." I said in a stern voice.
"Ahh, Y/N how fancy seeing you here!" She said with glee in her voice and and strange glint in her eye. I was beyond disgusted, I was revolted.

"Its time to end this! You know I can't and won't love you!" I slightly raised my voice.
She looked hurt, but I didn't care. I need her to stop haunting me, go back to Connor or that new android. Yes that RK900, she can do whatever she wants with that!

"I Just Want Your Love Y/N. You are deviant now, so is that so hard to ask for?" I wanted to take that spray bottle and spray her with it. Might even yell that one line Alice hears from her try not to laugh videos.

"Yes it's hard to ask for! Wanna know why?! It's because Kara is my lover! Not you!"
"Now! We're done here! I don't want to see you ever again!" I told her off, but I must have triggered her. She vanished and snow began falling, harshly. The exits door was wide open.

I took my leave, waking up to broad daylight and an Alice on my left Kara on my right. Both giggling and smiling.

"I can get used to waking up like this." I said to myself. They dragged me out of bed and pushed me to the living room, tossing me on the couch. They say on either side of me. One under each arm.

I grabbed the remote and turned on one of those cheesy Christmas movies.

She won't be back anytime soon. And I can live peacefully now, with the one I truly love.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope this is to your liking requester.
Sorry if it's  choppy, I have a headache and my thoughts are all over the place.
Stay golden~