The Colton Series(RK900 Part 4)

Tittle: What are you doing?!
Author's note: I like to hear from you guys. Hear your feedback, whether good or bad. But here's a question that requires that lovely feedback. Would you guys like to see more Colton then the oneshots. If so, I'll continue to write them. Also, sorry for inconvenience I might change the title again. This one is just not working.

Colton's P.O.V
But what if Y/N is my mission? Are theses more errors in my software? Must be, I'm not supposed to feel like this. I'm not supposed to feel at all! But why do I feel like this? I'm pretty sure I'm not deviant like RK800. Who I now have to take out, due to Amanda's orders.

If she orders it, CyberLife demands it. And it's my job to carry out the orders. I scanned her apartment complex. It was nice, if nice meaning that a couple things were scattered throughout the rooms. A couple pictures titled on the walls, and the pictures on the coffee table were face down.

I straightened out the titled frames and cleaned up the small messes. It want necessary, but I did it nonetheless. Does it hurt to keep a clean and organized house?

While I was cleaning I picked up one of the photos on the coffee table. It was in a decorated frame, it looked like it was made by an eight year old. To my surprise it was. Covered in a few stickers that said 'Cool' or 'Love' or even 'My family!' The frame was colored f/c. It also had a few people in the picture.

I recognized Y/N right of the bat. But the others were a bit tricky, since I didn't scan them yet. I scanned the first person I saw, a tall woman with brown hair and brown eyes.

Name: Christina L/N
Age: 47
D.O.B: September 10th 1991
Relation: Older sister
Status: Alive

I went and scanned the next person, a man holding a little boy in his shoulders.

Name: Benjamin L/N
Age:71
D O.B: January 19th 1967
Relation: Father
Status: Alive

Must be a strong and fit man to have a small boy in his shoulders at that age. Now, it's the boy's turn to be identified. I scanned him as well.

Name: Christopher L/N
Age: 8
D.O.B: January 13th 2030
Relation: Younger brother
Status: Deceased

Such an young age for death to take him. Is that why Detective Y/N is so rough around the edges? Another piece of information popped up along with Christopher's file.

Video found on Christopher L/N....Playing video

-Drive By Shooting-
Young boy shot and killed in an drive by, by a random and stray bullet. Sources say that the criminals sped off after the shooting. That the boy, Christopher L/N was walking with his family on this cold night from a walk around the park. And then out of nowhere shot and killed.
He was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead after an hour of surgery. They say poor Christopher's heart was not strong enough to complete the surgery.
He had to be operated on by an android. The father didn't want you but had to comply to save his son's life.
Relatives of Christopher, his sisters Christina and Y/N L/N are in complete shock while their father is raging-

"What are you doing?!" I cut the video off to see Y/N standing in the doorway that connects the living room to the hallway. Only in a pair of fleece pants and a tank top.

"Just looking around-"

"Like hell you are! Put that down!"

Y/N-↓↓ Border Line

I put the photo back down on the coffee table, placing it back face down. She sighed and walked into the kitchen, putting dog food into a bowl on the floor with the name 'Puffer' on it. Assuming that it's Puff's food bowl, I stood in the kitchens door way.

"Fucking androids.....Damn CyberLife.....hate em..." That's all my audio receptors were able to pick up. Amanda said not to get attached, but what if I changed her opinion about androids. Most importantly her opinion about me.

A-am I turning Deviant?! Why would I care so much if I'm not turning deviant. I'll have to take another Kamski test.

Y/N's P.O.V
Freaking androids, all they do is snoop around and then question your private life. Either that or they do other stuff....

"So since you snooped around. What would you like to know Colton?" He looked shocked, like I wasn't going to ask him what he would like to know.

"I would like to know why some of these pictures are faced down, and why some pictures have at least one or two people scribbled out of the picture."

Before I could answer his questions, the phone rang. I picked it up and checked the callers ID. Who could be calling at 6:30 am? Sucks when your a detective with a snotty boss. I answered my cellar device.

"L/N!" Fowler's voice boomed in the other end. Does this man not know that this a phone, not a megaphone?

"This is her, how many I help you?"

"We have another case, you'll be working with Hank and Connor for this one."

"So this case just happens to have devaintcy mixed with a homicide? I'll be there as fast as I can." The other line hung up. Hank and Connor were in the homicide unit while me and Colton were in the deviant unit.

"We have to get ready now for a new case. I'll go get ready, I'll be 30 minutes or so."
He nodded and watched me walk out the kitchen. I heard Puff yip and 🅱ork. Probably playing with Colton now.

Time to get ready for this case before the news gets a hold of it.