Chapter 6

*Peter's P.O.V*

I wake up, turn around on this amazingly comfortable bed and I check the time on my phone. *7:34*. It's pretty early, but there's a lot going on with this girl and if I'm staying here for a week I should help the Avengers as much as I can. I get up and put on my slippers, I look around, trying to hold my excitement knowing where I am. This is a big modern-looking bedroom. It has a large window with curtains, and with views to Manhattan. This is amazing.

I walk down the long hallway, trying to remember the way, which Thor indicated me last night, to the kitchen/dining room, which the team uses for themselves. Because apparently, there's another kitchen where the staff works.

When I walk inside I see Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Wanda having breakfast while having a quite conversation.

"Hello" I say smiling.

"Hey Peter!" Natasha says. "How did you sleep?" I wonder how people are so scared of her, she seems really friendly and nice to me.

"Great! That was the best bed I've ever slept in!" I say excitingly. They laugh sweetly at my comment. I join them at the table after preparing a bowl of cereals for breakfast and I sit next to Wanda, and in front of Cap.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask.

"They are all sleeping, except Bucky and Sam. I think they are training." Clint says. "Why did you get up so early, though?"

"Oh, I figured I could help you guys in some way, especially with everything that's been going on with the missing girl."

"About that... We have her." Cap says, changing his expression into a serious one.

I almost choke on my cereals as my eyes widen. "What?! How did they find her in one night?!" I ask surprised.

"Tony got a call yesterday. This girl, Mia Davis... she kind of turned y/n in..." Wanda says.

"Wow... wait, so that's her name? y/n?" I keep asking.

"Yeah. Y/n l/n. She is 17 years old, and she is a former Hydra assassin. She went through something similar to Bucky, except she was never frozen. Nothing that we didn't already know." Cap says, as if he rehearsed everything in his head.

Y/n... She's also 17, like me. I don't know why, but learning this about her gives me a happy feeling. "So, where is she now?"

"She's at the infirmary. Tony's there as well, he is running some tests to figure out where her powers come from and what they are." Nat says.

The room falls silent and we keep eating breakfast, until we hear a few gunshots in the distance. Our heads lift up from our food quickly and we look at each other, not knowing what that was.

"What was that?" I ask, but before any of them can answer, a loud alarm fills the whole building. I feel like Cap knows what this means because he quickly stands up and runs out of the room, everybody does the same so I follow them, ready for whatever came next.

As we run down the hallways, we come across all the other Avengers, they're all sleepy and in their pijamas, which would be funny if we weren't in this situation. Obviously, the alarm woke them up. They start running with us, and following Steve.

We run inside the infirmary, and when I see her I realize what's happening. I look at her for a few seconds. Wow, she really is beautiful. I try to keep these thoughts out of my mind, but I fail miserably.

"Tony!" Steve says, running towards Mr. Stark, who was lying almost unconscious on the floor, to help him stand up. "Everyone! You know what to do!" he says, pointing at y/n.

It's like y/n doesn't even care we're there, she just keeps approaching another girl who is on the floor as if she was going to attack her. I guess that's Mia. Her hand starts to produce some kind of purple magic, but right before she hits the girl with it, Thor throws his hammer at her, slamming her against the wall.

"You shouldn't have done that." y/n says. She quickly stands up as if the hammer didn't hurt her at all. Everyone looks at her ready to fight, her eyes are purple and she shoots magic from both her hands at Thor, flunging him across the room. "Who's next?" she smirks while cracking her fingers.

Vision flies to her trying to hit her, but she dodges his punches and does the same to him that she did with Thor. Starlord comes in trying to shoot her, but again, she easily dodges it. This time she knocks Starlord down in a hand-to-hand combat. Natasha, Clint, T'Challa, Sam, and Bucky run towards her. She dodges all their punches and kicks gracefully, as a wave of magic hits the five of them. Gamora then runs towards her wielding her sword against her, as she tries to hit her. She achieves to make a small cut on her arm, but she is quickly defeated by y/n. She grabs her arm from the back and flips her around, making her hit the ground loudly and painfully. Gamora groans, y/n grabs her sword and she is about to kill her, but Wanda takes the sword away from her with her powers. "You again..." Y/n lifts herself up in the air, and now her and Wanda are both in the air. Magic against magic. Groot then grabs y/n's leg by elongating his arm, and throws her harshly against the ground making her hit every part of her body. She stays on the ground for a few seconds before standing up. She breathes heavily looking at each hero with her eyes narrowed, but then she looks at me and her expression becomes much more relaxed.

*3rd person P.O.V.*

You look at Wanda fiercely, trying to take her down, when you suddenly feel something grabbing your leg. In less than a second your face and your whole body hits the ground strongly. You groan, and stand up. You feel a tiny bit of pain, but you have a high pain resistance, so you're fine. When you stand up, you look at the heroes as they stare back at you. You know you could take them all down with some effort, you could go to an extent of your power which you hadn't gone to often. It required a lot of effort and concentration, but it would probably kill them all as the magic hits them. You thought of doing that, but honestly, you were having fun fighting them, it was like playing with little kids. You look at the heroes one by one, until your eyes meet two sparkling eyes. You keep staring at his chocolate eyes, and he keeps staring at your now purple eyes for more than a few seconds. You can see some kind of empathy and understanding in his eyes, and that captivated you. You couldn't stop looking at him, it was as if you were both absorbed in some kind of spell. Everyone looked at the both of you confused. Then, you suddenly feel an intense pain at the back of your head, you fall on the ground, and everything goes black.

*Peter's P.O.V*

We keep staring into each other's eyes. She seems at peace for a few seconds, until Cap throws his shield strongly against the back of her head, knocking her down, and she looks like she's passed out.

"Was anyone going to do that? Or were you just going to keep still?" Cap says as he takes his shield back.

Everyone was silent, everyone was still trying to take in how strong she was. They were all fighting her, and no one was able to take her down until she was distracted... by me? I see how some agents take her unconscious body away. I wonder where they'll take her now... Everyone starts to leave the room as they quietly comment on what just happened. Natasha approaches me.

"What the hell was that about Parker?" she looks at me with both seriousness and worry in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I know what she means, I just don't want to admit I got distracted. She rolls her eyes, knowing that I don't want to talk about it.

"Let's just go." she starts walking towards the door and I follow her. But really Peter, I ask myself, what the hell was that?