Chapter 13

11 years... you had been in that horrible place for 11 years. It might not have been too much compared to how much time Hydra had Bucky, but if you were there for 11 years, it meant they got you when you were only around 5 years old. All your childhood gone. You were still trying to process the information, when the elevator doors opened, revealing an excited Peter.

"Y/n! Come with me!" he says, grabbing your hand. He started running through the hallways, pulling you at the same time, holding your hand.

"What's going on?!" you ask, as you keep running. Before you are able to get an answer, you walk inside the cinema room. Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Cap, Scott, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Peter Quill, and the rest of the Guardians were all sitting on the first row of seats, having a loud conversation.

"Okay, y/n" Peter says, turning to face you. "You need to help us choose a movie."

"I don't know any movies..." you say.

"That's fine, it's just that we can't decide which one to watch. I think that The Empire Strikes Back is the best option." Peter says proudly.

"No Peter, we're not watching Star Wars." Loki groans.

"What about The Ring?" Wanda asks. "Oh! or what about The Silence of the Lambs, or The Orphanage, or The Blair Witch Project, or The Shining?!" Wanda says excitingly. After she offers those options, everyone looks at her in a speechless and slightly horrified look. Some people with their mouths open in shock. "Or maybe not..." she says.

They keep discussing different options for movies to watch, but you slowly drift away from the conversation, diving into your own thoughts, and right now they are pretty agitated. You keep thinking about those 11 years in Hydra, but you wanted to know how they got you, and what was your life like before that. Hydra didn't get ahold of you until you were 5, so where were you before that? Then, you hear your name, and go back to reality.

"It's up to y/n, really." Bucky says.

"Wh-what?" you say, trying to figure out what they were talking about. Peter looks at you confused, knowing that you weren't paying attention.

"Peter really wants us to watch The Empire Strikes Back, but not everyone wants to watch it, so we are leaving the vote to you." Bucky explains.

"Oh... sure, let's watch that movie." you say.

"Yes!!!" Peter says doing a victorious gesture with his arm, by closing his fist and pulling it down with his arm, close to his chest. Loki and Sam both roll his eyes at the same time.

"Oh no..." Tony says walking inside the cinema after he heard the movie you'll be watching, as he takes a seat almost at the back. Cap and Bucky go sit next to him. Thor, and Loki sit with Peter Quill, Gamora, Mantis, Drax, Rocket, and Groot in the same row at the middle of the cinema seats. Sam, Scott, Wanda, and Bruce sit behind them.

"Let's go sit at the back, y/n!" Peter says taking your hand again, and making you run up the stairs of the cinema. You softly chuckle at his excitement. He's pretty cute. You both sit at the back, where you can see everyone from. Most of them are still talking as the movie starts.

"Will you people ever shut up?!" Loki growls. Everyone quickly stops talking, and Peter lets out a quiet laugh.

"I thought you didn't want to watch this movie." Bucky scoffs . Loki turns around and gives him a death glance, and turns around again. You, Tony, and Peter start laughing, but as the title letters appear on the big screen you quiet down.

It had been 30 minutes since the movie started. You were trying hard to concentrate on the movie, but you were too distracted. You look at Peter, and the lights from the movie accentuate his features, making him look amazing. He catches you staring, so you quickly face away and look at the screen. He lifts up your face by holding your chin so you look at him. He needs to stop doing that...