Chapter 14

*Peter's P.O.V.*

I was really focused on the movie, until I feel y/n's head on my shoulder. I slowly look at her, and I see that she's sleeping. There's a lock of hair covering her face, so I carefully put it behind her ear without waking her, revealing her stunning face. She looks so peaceful and beautiful, no one would be able to guess what she's been through if they saw her like this. I smile at the sight of her. I check how much time there's left of the movie. 30 minutes. I decide to keep watching it and let y/n sleep.

--- 30 minutes later---

The movie finishes and y/n is still asleep. I look at her again, trying to figure out what to do. She looks happy and carefree right now, I can't wake her up. Instead of doing that, I softly rest my head on hers and decide to take a nap as well. I don't know why but staying like this with her gives me a lot of comfort and warmth. I can smell her scent like this, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I'm not scared of her anymore, on the contrary, I feel safe. Wait... am I crushing on her? No, I'm not, I can't. I still like Liz, I think... Right? Surprisingly I fall asleep fairly quickly, and forget about everything else.

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

"Shhh!"

"Come here"

"Ouch! Don't step on me!"

"Shhh!"

"Here, hold this..."

You hear familiar voices in the distance, that start waking you up and moving a little bit in your seat, but you ignore them and keep sleeping.

"Shit! She's waking up!"

"No, she's not. Put this around them."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course."

"Guys, be quite or they're gonna wake up."

"Okay, okay, we're done."

*CLICK*

"Why didn't you turn off the sound and the flash?!"

You see a bright light through your closed eyes, making you frown. You keep hearing whispers and voices, and this time you do wake up. What you see next startles you, making Peter wake up too.

"What the hell?!" you ask confused. In front of you there's Tony, Steve, Sam, Wanda, and Scott.

"What is going on?..." Peter asks, still waking up.

You see Tony holding a phone as another flash hits your face.

"What are you doing?! Stop!" you say. You try to cover your face, but you notice that you can't move your hands because there's tape wrapped around your whole torso and blocking your arms. You look closely and see that the same tape is also wrapped around Peter, keeping you both together. You hear a few giggles coming from the heroes in front of you, and also from the bottom of the cinema. Everyone else is there watching, you give them a death stare, and frustrated, you try to stand up. Boy, was that a bad idea. The second you try to stand up, it pulls Peter upwards as well making you both lose balance and fall on the floor. Peter falls on top of you, your faces just inches from each other and you can feel his heavy breathing. After a few seconds of shock and staring into each other's eyes, you look away to the side quickly and blushing. Peter looks away blushing too. You look at Tony and Steve furious.

"You thought you would be able to pull off a prank without having payback?" Tony asks sarcastically. "No honey, that's not how it works when you mess with the prank king."