Chapter 26

*Peter's P.O.V.*

Today was Sunday, and yesterday I had barely talked to y/n. I heard from Wanda that she refused to go on today's mission with Nat and Steve but they didn't tell me why, although I can kind of guess that the reason had something to do with yesterday's nightmares. I've just had breakfast and right now I'm working on some chemistry homework, but I haven't seen y/n this morning so I decide to find someone around the tower to see if they know where she is.

After walking around the living area of the tower for a couple minutes, I start hearing some familiar and unfamiliar voices from the living room. As I approach the room the voices grow louder and I finally recognize Mr. Stark's and T'Challa's voices but there's someone else I don't know.

"Hey kid! I was just about to call you." Mr. Stark says when he sees me entering the room. Next to him is T'Challa and a girl probably around my age that I've never seen in my life. "You're probably wondering who she is." Tony says, motioning towards the girl.

"I'm Shuri, T'Challa's sister, nice to meet you." she says in a thick Wakandan accent, and I finally remember that T'Challa once told me about her.

"Hi! Nice to meet you too, I'm Peter Parker." I say.

"Oh! You're the guy that swings around New York shooting spider-web from his wrists, right?!" she asks excitedly.

"Yeah I guess that's one way to describe it." I say letting out a chuckle.

"My sister will be staying with us for a quite some time." T'Challa says. "Initially she was going to stay here for just a couple of weeks to work on some projects to improve Stark's technology here-"

"Not improve, just modifying some equipment for a better performance." Mr. Stark says.

"That's what improving means." Shuri says with a smirk and Tony rolls his eyes.

"As I was saying." T'Challa continues. "That's what she was going to come here for at first, but now that y/n told us about her activation words-"

"What? She told you about that?" I ask, confused.

"Well, she told me, but I also told T'Challa so Shuri could help her just like she did with Bucky." Tony says.

"You're lucky I still brought a lot of my advanced equipment from Wakanda, because without it I wouldn't be able to help her here." Shuri says.

"Who else did she tell?" I ask.

"I think just me and Wanda. She will tell the rest of the team whenever she feels ready." Tony says, and I nod, agreeing with him.

"By the way, where is she?" I ask.

"Y/n?" Tony asks and I nod. "She woke up much earlier than you and has already met Shuri. I think right now she's training with Bucky but after Shuri gets all her equipment set up in the lab, y/n's probably gonna spend the rest of the day with Shuri." Tony says.

"Will I be able to see her throughout the day?" I ask, a little sad that I've barely seen her this weekend.

"Sure. You can see her at lunch and dinner, we don't want you two missing each other too much." Tony says with a wink and I roll my eyes.

"She will be able to go to school because the treatment I will be using to get the words out of her brain isn't something you do in the same day. It takes a while, so as long as she keeps coming here on weekends, I will be done right before Christmas." Shuri explains.

After that, I hung out with Shuri in the lab. I sat down, and we talked for a long time while she set up her equipment. We clicked right away since she was also into Science and had a similar sense of humor like me. I knew that we were going to get along very well and have a strong friendship, but nothing compared to y/n. Y/n will always be my number one at everything.