Chapter 38

~𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑~

Warnings: it gets pretty heated and there's a pretty detailed make out session at some point in this chapter, so just skip it if you're not comfortable with it, just warning you😜

-

"So... tell us everything." Wanda says as you, her, and Natasha sit on your bed.

"Well, we're together, no big deal." you say, underrating the subject.

"Are you kidding? It took you guys so long to get together." Nat says. "It felt like the universe was doing everything in its power to keep you two apart."

"Wow, thanks." you chuckle.

"Okay, now tell us what we wanna hear!" Wanda says impatiently.

"I don't know what you're talking about." you lie.

"Oh really? So what were you and Peter talking about at breakfast then?" Nat smirks.

"Okay, fine! Fine..." you give up, raising your hands up in defense. "Peter's taking me on a date tonight. Again, no big deal."

"Are you kidding?! This is amazing!" Wanda exclaims. "We've got work to do then!"

"I'll call Shuri so she can help get you ready too." Nat says.

"Jeez, guys... I can get ready by myself." you chuckle.

"Y/n, this is your first date with Peter, and we wanna be a part of it." Wanda says. "Even if it's indirectly."

"So... did he tell you were you're going?" Nat asks.

"That's the thing... he didn't. So I don't know what to wear either." you sigh.

"Well, knowing Peter and how hard he tries to make things perfect, especially when it comes to you..." Nat winks, making you roll your eyes. "I'm guessing it's gonna be something fancy, so wear something elegant."

"Ugh, then I really do need to get ready..." you groan, making the girls chuckle.

*Peter's P.O.V.*

"Mr. Stark, are you sure she's gonna like it?" I ask Mr. Stark after he's been helping me prepare my date with y/n.

"Look, kid, she's gonna love it. Besides, it was your idea and you've done most of the work, I kinda just paid for everything." Mr. Stark says.

"Yeah, I guess..." I chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my head. For some reason, this date was making me extremely nervous, and I didn't understand why.

"Dude, stop being so nervous, it's gonna be awesome." Ned says next to me. He had come to the tower to help me too, but if I'm being honest, he was there mostly so I could vent out all my nerves on someone.

"Listen to Ned, kid." Mr. Stark says. "Okay, it's 5:30, you've got about an hour and a half to get ready, and get whatever's left done." Mr. Stark says, checking his watch. Me and Ned go to my room and I start getting ready while he takes care of a few final things.

*3rd Person P.O.V.*

Chaos. That's how you would describe it. Chaos all around you. You didn't expect it to go this far but they really went all out. Nat, Wanda, Shuri, Gamora, and MJ too, since she came to the tower with Ned, were all in your room helping you get ready. But it wasn't that simple. There were dresses, make-up and other beauty products all over your room. Plus there was also really loud music. It had been pretty fun at first, but now you were starting to get stressed out.