Chapter 7

*Peter's P.O.V*

"Are you sure you're fine?" Cap asks Mr. Stark.

"Yes, I said I'm fine, Rogers." Mr. Stark keeps walking towards the living room stumbling a little bit. He had been hit pretty hard, but he didn't want to show it.

Everybody follows the two leaders and sits on the couches and chairs around the living room.

"Alright, so now everyone has met her and you see what I was talking about." Mr. Stark says with his hands clasped together on his knees, while leaning forward.

"Yeah, so what's gonna happen now with her?" Quill asks.

"She will stay in a cell for as long as it's necessary." Mr. Stark says.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" I ask, and everyone looks at me confused.

"What the hell? Of course! She almost killed me and she tried to escape." Gamora says defensively.

"Look, we are going to keep her in the cell because she's made it pretty clear she doesn't want to cooperate with us." Mr. Stark says. "We can't just let her live on her own without any surveillance with this kind of power and strength, and besides, she's just 17." I guess he's right.
"Exactly" Cap says.
"How are we going to make her talk to us?" Nat asks.
"I guess we'll have to wait until she decides to open up." Cap says.
"That's not an efficient plan." Mr. Stark says.

"I think I know how to get her to open up." Wanda says and she looks at me slightly. "We need someone to become her friend so they gain her trust." She looks at me directly and everyone else does too.
"What?" I ask, confused.
"I think I know who that can be." Nat says with a smirk.
"Me?! No way! I'm not babysitting her! What if she kills me?!" I ask frustrated.
"Oh come on." Clint says. "I saw the way you two stared at each other right before Cap knocked her down." I blush.
"Ooh. Is the kid having a crush on the bad girl?" Sam teases.
"What?! No!" I try to defend myself. I really didn't have a crush on her, right? I mean, I still liked Liz, I think.

Everyone is looking at me with a funny smile as my face becomes extremely red.
"Hey, leave Peter alone." Mr. Stark says. "But they kind of have a point on you being the best option for her to open up." He looks at me.
"See? Even Stark agrees." Wanda says.

They all look at me with puppy eyes, waiting for me to agree. I roll my eyes and say.
"Fine. But the second she tries to kill me, I'm out."
"Then it's settled!" Cap says, as he stand up getting a stretch. "I'm going to go to y/n's cell with Peter."
"Alright. Peter, just be yourself and gain as much information as you can from her. Me and Bruce will keep on finding as much as possible in the lab. Everybody else, just go on missions, train, or whatever you have to do, but be alert at all times. Peter, we'll see you at lunch." Mr. Stark says. I stand up to and look around the room to see that everyone has a small smirk on their face. As I walk out, I look backwards and see that Clint winks at me and says:
"Go get 'em kid!" everybody bursts out laughing, even Loki. I blush, but then I roll my eyes and walk out of the room along Cap.

"Don't worry about them." He says. "They just crave some gossip." I scratch the back of my head with a small smile, as we enter the elevator.
"Yeah, it's fine." I say.

*3rd Person P.O.V."

You wake up again, but this time you aren't tied down. You groan when you try to get up, since your head hurts a little bit from whatever it was that hit you. You sit on the bed and look around you. It's a simple bright and white room. There's a wide window in front of you, but this one isn't black, and you can see through it. The only things in the room are the bed, a chair with some clothes on it, a narrow mirror, and a small coffee table. You start remembering everything that's happened, so you come to the conclusion that you're inside a cell. You stand up, stretching your back, and you walk towards the mirror. You see that your h/c h/l hair is a little bit messy, so you try to fix it. You're still wearing the same clothes. Then you look at your eyes, they went back to e/c, you sigh, and you sit down on the bed again.

You then remember Mia, how she betrayed you. Before, you were mostly angry at her, but now the pain is different. It's more intense and it feels like a knife cutting right through your soul. It doesn't make you want to fight like before, it makes you want to give up, it makes you feel powerless. You feel tears building up, and you let them fall. Why would she do this? You keep on asking yourself. The tears don't stop, and you feel like your eyes are burning. You can't stop crying, and you've never felt this way before, this heartbroken. She was the only person in the world that you loved, and now she's abandoned you.

You stand up, with tears still streaming down your cheeks, and you hit the glass strongly, hoping for it to break. It doesn't. You hit it again and again. "Let me go! Let me go!" you scream. You keep screaming and hitting the strong glass for a few seconds, but then you give up and you let your back slide downwards against the wall. You sit with your legs attached to your chest, you put your head on your knees and your arms around your legs. Tears are still falling, and you cry silently, until you hear some people talking outside. You lift up your head, you wipe the tears away and you stand up to see the boy that got you distracted before, and the famous Captain America through the glass. This time you try not to get distracted by the boy's eyes so you avoid looking at him, while you stare at Captain America fiercely.

"Okay kid, you'll be here for a few hours, we'll keep checking on you so don't worry about that. Don't go into the cell at all and do whatever you can to make her talk." you hear Captain America tell the boy. They look at you and Captain America turns around and leaves, leaving you and the boy alone.

You ignore him and you sit on the bed, your back facing the boy. You hear him sigh and he sits down on a chair outside the cell. This is going to be a long day...