Chapter 1

*Syrene POV*

Why are there so many people who say such cruel things without giving their words any thought? I've experience enough of those cruelty on my past life. The only reason I become like this, a seductress and a dirty kind of girl is because of the people who used me and played on me. Even I've given everything, it feels like its still empty.

But, now that I have changed... I can't wait to make my revenge.

[DAY 1]

[Incheon, South Korea International Airport/6㏘]

I arrived at the place where my life became worse... Everything had changed from the 4 years I got away from here. As I'm walking going to take some taxi, pulling my black luggage I notice someone I know before who's standing near me.

I decided not to approach first, but I guess seconds are really fast.

"Syrene?" that someone asked.

I look at him and smiled pretendedly.

"Hey there, you're still... hot!" he said.

Oh, as always a compliment for me.. This guy is also the person I met on our neighborhood.

"Thank you! Well, you look the same" I said rudely.

"What?"

"Oh, you didn't heard? My gosh, sorry! But, I don't have time for useless people like you so I can't repeat my words or should I say I don't want" I told him as I stop a taxi and give the taxi driver my luggage.

The guy walk towards me and pull me back away from the taxi.

"You became rude, girl... What did you change from your body huh?" he confrontly asked.

I just stare at his ugly face while he's still gripping my arm.

"Did you add some silicon on to your great boobs?!" he suddenly asked as he was looking at it.

I take off my arm from his hand and slap his face hardly.

"Yes! That's right! You damn waste on earth, you shouldn't be living anymore because people like you doesn't deserve it" I told him as I slap him again.

I went back to the taxi and ride on it, after what happened.. I felt comfort.

"Miss, you look very strong earlier" the driver told me.

I just smiled at him then look far away outside the taxi's window. Before I left going to Canada, I had my own house and my personal maid to take care of my pet dog which is a labrador.

I wonder what they look like now, if I try on trusting someone it might be my dog.

"Miss, where will you stay?" the driver asked me.

I look at him.

"Oh, please go to this address" I told him as I give the paper to him.

"Okay, miss..."

I look at my bag and took my phone, then I heard the driver saying something again.

"Miss, you know... You look better if you stay being nice, because I know a person's real personality by their eyes and your eyes says that you're a kind-hearted woman that was tempt by anger"

He's right, but I need to be strong after what happened to me.

"Thank you for your... opinion" I just told him.