Chapter 30

*Elexis POV*

What was Syrene's stare about? She's like being mad at me.

"Is she a friend of yours?" Shaye asked.

I look at Shaye, she was the one who fought with Syrene.

"Are you really that shameless? Hooking up with someone else's guy?" I asked her.

"I don't know that they're on.. The guy was actually cute so I did it with him" she said.

"You don't deserve to be treated as a woman, because you're shameless as a prostitute and not a fashion designer" I told her.

I left her and went back to our table but Vin was not there anymore same as Kenneth and Syrene.

What a burden in life... Sigh~

Wait... I think Abelia's still here. I need to apologize on her after what I did. But, why did I suddenly think of that? Did I do something wrong?

It doesn't matter, I had this instinct that I really need to say sorry.

I look for her and I found her sitting alone on her rented curtain-table.

She saw my shadow and she look at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"You wanted me right? That's why I'm here" I told her.

"You're wasting your time with me... I'm not in the mood to play games with you right now" she said bitterly.

I ignore what she said and seated beside her.

"Oh come on, Elexis--"

I suddenly took her wine and drink it.

She scoffs and look away.

"I don't get your attitude, you're bipolar" she told me.

"But you love me.. even if I'm like this" I said.

She pour a wine again and slowly drink it.

I look at her, staring at her face and the beautiful her. I never thought that she'll be like this gorgeous, seeing the real her.

"You're beautiful" I told her.

She smiled a bit. Then, she look at me.

"You've seen the real side of me... Tell me if you dislike it" she said.

"No, I like it..." I replied.

I turn my head down.

"You should've shown yourself to me for a long time.. the real you" I added.

I felt her hands holding my shoulders, and she cling onto my side and I felt her warm breath as she whisper onto my ears.

"I've never change, you're the one who changed me" she whispered seductively.

I look at her and stare at her face which is very close on mine.

"Kiss me... Don't be afraid" she added.

Her red lips made me more rising hot this night. I kissed her lips and it was soft like cherries, sweet as strawberries. She's having this irresistable lips.

After we both kissed, she look at me and she suddenly took off my polo shirt. We continued kissing each other. No one will notice us making out since it had a curtain.

Then, I laid her down the sofa and before I kiss her again...

"Elexis" she said while panting.

I look at her.

"I love you... Please love me too" she whispered.

I smiled, then kissed her again onto her neck and back to her lips.