Chapter 7

*Hyson POV*

"What a traitor" I said.

"Hyson, don't mind it anymore"

Abelia told me as she drink the martini.

I look at her, then I hold her arm when she was about to drink another glass of martini.

"What?" she asked me.

"Why do you have the guts to tell me that I shouldn't mind it anymore?"

"Its because I'm here, you don't need to look for someone else" she told me.

I suddenly grabs her face and kiss her which made her drop her glass.

I thought she wouldn't hesitate but she suddenly push me away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what you wanted" I said.

"I don't think so, and I'm not yet ready since were here"

She told me as she stand up and leave our place.

I shouldn't have left Syrene before and treated her as a doll. It's really my fault why she became like this, what I saw earlier..

Kenneth and her being like us before, I can't accept it. I have to take back Syrene, even if it causes anyone's death.

I stand up and went to the bartender's place and ordered 4 glasses of gin to make me forget of what happened earlier... then, about few minutes I felt myself sleeping on the chair. I look around and my sight is blurred but I still decided to walk. I bumped onto a woman and I just heard her...

"Ouch, hey!"

I look at her, then she left me.

I went to the comfort and wash my face many times, I look at the mirror and saw my stupid self who's losing many opportunities on a woman I already loved. When I got out of the comfort room, someone suddenly holds me.

"Hyson.. What happened to you?"

I look at the one who asked me and I saw that it's Abelia. I don't have the strength anymore to talk so I just hug her.

I woke up and I saw that I'm inside my room, then I felt that I'm naked.

I saw Abelia wearing my polo shirt and she's sleeping beside me. Don't tell me that something happened between us, so I decided to wake her up.

"Abelia" I called her.

She slowly open her eyes, and look at me.

"Hm? Hyson, what happened?"

"I should be the one to ask you what happened between us" I said.

"Oh, sorry if I borrowed your polo shirt.. Your perfume just made me to wear this" she said.

"Can you please go home? I want to take my rest" I told her.

She suddenly went above my body and closes her face on mine.

"I want to spend my time here"

She said as she kisses my lips.

I close my eyes and even touches her soft legs, but I remembered to be changing myself for Syrene's sake.

I decided to stop and sit up on the bed which made her to fall on the bed also.

"Look, we can't do this right now... I'm tired okay?"

"Is it because of Syrene?"

she suddenly asked.

I look at her.

"What does this have to do with her?" I asked.

"It's because of her, right?!"

She asked again as she hit me.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"No Hyson! What's wrong with you?!" she said on a raised voice.

We both became silent, then she spoke up again..

"All my life, I've wanted you to be mine.. but Syrene was the one who you always think"

"When will you do the same to me?" she added.

"I don't know.." I said.

She just scoffs, then went down from the bed and leave my room..