Chapter 28

*Abelia's POV*

I arrived at the club which Syrene told me.

I entered it, because of so many crowds I didn't saw Syrene. I decided to rent a curtained room at the 2nd floor of the club and just stay there. But as I walk to the bartending, I heard a familiar voice.

"...Sorry, but I hate flirty girls and at the same time I hate them for being dirty at night"

Its Elexis... but, what just happened?

I saw him walking away and the girl was totally mad. Maybe she was rejected to flirt with him.

I decided to have a talk with Elexis, so I waited near the 2nd floor stairs..

He was just about to pass by me, without him seeing my prescence there that's why I suddenly hold his arm. He stopped on walking and he look at me.

"You're really a dumper" I told him.

He just stare at me..

"How many girls have you rejected already--"

I got shock when he suddenly pulled me away from my place and lean me on the wall. It hurt a bit, but he just stared on my face.

I stare at him and waited for him to do something on me, but he just smile away evilishly and let go of me, walking away.

I followed gim and hold his arms, he then look at me.

"Are you really that invulnerable?" I asked him.

"What do you want? I quit on playing with you" he suddenly said.

I got shock on what he just said, then I let go of his arm. I know that he also felt that.

"So, all of what I thought about before is true.. that you're only playing around with me" I told him.

"That's right! What are you still mumbling about?" he answered back.

I slap him very hard and it made him hold his face.

"You'll regret everything, Elexis! You'll regret that you started to play around with me, because you don't know me! You don't know how good I am when playing games with you" I told him madly and left him.

As I reach my rented curtained table, I started to cry while holding up my chest. I was suffocated by this pain I'm feeling. I don't know what to do just to stop it, but maybe I really can't stop it. Syrene suddenly holds me.

"Oh my God, Abelia.. What happened to you?" she asked.

I look at her and she suddenly wiped my teary eyes, then we seated on the sofa.

"Did you got into a fight?" she asked.

"No.. I was remembering something" I told her pretendedly.

"Whatever it is, try to calm down okay?" she said worriedly.

I nod while wiping my eyes.