Chapter 16

>>> Oh my! Sorry for late chapter updates!

But, I hope you enjoy this Chapter!

[DAY 3]

I woke up on my bed, tired and naked on top. I had a dream, but I don't think its a dream.. It's like a flash back and I saw the woman I just met yesterday night.

I don't remember her name. I hold my head and sit up on the bed, then my phone suddenly rings.

"Hello? This is Elexis" I answered.

"Good morning, brother"

answered Hannah.

"Hannah?"

"Yeah, are you still on your bed?"

she asked.

"Me? No! I'm actually awake..

...and out of my bed..

...and getting ready for work"

"Denial! You should be going now, Dad is waiting at the office with me" she said.

"Okay, okay! I'll hang up now"

I replied as I hang up and hurriedly ready myself to work.

After an hour, I reached my office and I saw Vin waiting with Dad and Hannah.

"Oh, Elexis is here"

Hannah said as she approach me and pull me over.

"Sorry for being late, Dad" I said.

"It's okay.. anyway, Vin is here to help me out on looking for some places to have a family vacation" Dad replied.

I look at him, and its like he don't treat me as his son.

I'm like one of those employees of our company, on the way he treated me.

"Dad, can Elexis come?"

asked Hannah.

Dad remained quiet, then Vin was the one who answered..

"Do you like to come with them, bro?"

"No, I'm busy.. as always, uh.. I'll be going now" I said as I walk out.

Hannah suddenly followed me and holds me on my arms.

"Elexis.." I look at her.

"Just ignore what Dad is showing you" she said.

"I know, I'm used to it.." I replied.

She holds my face, then I smiled.

"You know.. you're the only family I've loved so much, you.. Mina and Mom"

I added.

"Don't say that" she whispered.

"It's okay.. I don't feel any pain somehow" I said.

I peck her on her lips and walk away.

I spent few minutes on going to my office, then as I enter my office my secretary follows up.

"Sir, you have a meeting this coming 8:00 o'clock together with some of the shareholders" she said.

"Okay, prepare the meeting room"

I said.

My secretary left the room, then I seated on my chair and opened my email account.

I saw 65 unread email messages, coming from my colleagues.

I decided to delete it anyway without reading them.

Many people are curious between me and my Dad's relationship.

For me, I just call him as 'Dad' because of the way I respect him. But, I'm not feeling any father-son love for him. Because I'm noticing, in myself that we're just like a stranger onto each other. Before this kind of treatment came onto our lives, I was a stupid and moron son of his. I drink, smoke and etc.

No, I don't even know what I am doing that time.

I was depressed that's why I became like that. Why?

I was affected by my real father's death. And the one I'm calling Dad right now is just my step-dad. I don't dislike him and the same as I don't like him. Just like a maintain person-to-person treatment.