Chapter One {Dysfunctional Family}

Dinah's point of view:
Our family...Complicated, but that's what I would like to call it. I knew I couldn't say it, unless Ally would love herself for who she was.

Yes it was hard being famous while doing ageplay but we wouldn't trade it for anything. Lauren and I are the mommy's. Actually she is my girlfriend and boy do I love her so much. Normani is my passionate and rambunctious 'four year old'. Camila is my cuddly and loving 'two year old'.

Then there was Ally. I loved her so much, but she couldn't accept herself. As a group we took an %100 honest quiz and it went good for the most part.

We noticed our friendship growing apart. I then stepped forward and helped us out. Normani was a little weary at first when she found out she was a little, but once she found out Camila and Ally were to, she was happy.

Lauren and I were already together, so we were happy. Ally on the other hand had kept quiet in her room for a week. I had to help Normani a little at first become comfortable, but when she found out she didn't like pull ups we estimated her age to be four.

Camila liked being babied, but also loved being a 'big girl' as she called it. The only people that knew about our secret, were Simon our producer and our good friend Demi. She would sometimes look after the girls if Lauren and I needed a break.

Simon was confused at first, but once he saw Camila and Normani's little side he found it pretty cute. Demi was there 'aunt' and Simon was there 'grandpa'.

As I wake up, I hear cries and I knew it was Camila. She had learned not to climb out of her crib after she broke her wrist.

I walk into her nursery and she has tears and snot on her face. I chuckle at the sight and pick her up. I say "good morning mamas". She giggles and says "mornin' mommy".

I smile and sit her on the changing table. I grab a baby wipe and wipe her face down. I say "is your diaper wet baby"? She nods and puts her hand on my cheek. I laugh and put her on the changing table.

I quickly change her and put her pajama pants back on knowing they were just going to get dirty from breakfast. She starts to suck on her fingers and I say "that's yucky baby".

She whines and I replace her thumb with her sippy sup. The rooms were based on each girls personality. It took a long time to prepare everything, but it was worth it.

Camilas room:

         *elegant, but still sweet

Normani's room: