Chapter Seven {ear infection}

Dinah's point of view:
Camila and Normani put there things in there backpack, it was time to go. It was a little daycare and yes it was hard being famous while doing this, but no one knew us.

I kiss Lauren's cheek and everyone says there goodbyes. I say "okay girls. Let's go". They giggle and run out of the house. Ally starts to cry and I bounce her on my hip. I say "okay guys. I'll see you later". They nod and I walk to the car.

Camila and Normani shiver and I open the door to the van. I lift Normani into the back and she gets in her seat buckling herself in. I put Camila into her seat and she says "I buckle myself in. I big 'irl".

I chuckle and say "okay baby". I shut the door and Ally whimpers. I pat her back and place her into the car seat. She starts to cry and says "no mama". I place the pacifier in her mouth and she starts to suck on it.

I smile and get into the car. The last time I drove a car was when I snuck out of the house, so this was going to be interesting. As I am driving, Normani says "mama is Ally otay"?

I say "what do you mean baby"? She says "cause she teeps tuggin at her ear". I say "well sissy might have an ear infection". Normani says "aww. For arts and cwafts today, I gonna make a get well card for her".

I smile and pull up to the place. It was kind of hidden, but once all the little's saw our car, they started waving. I chuckle and get out.

I open the door and Camila and Normani start squealing causing Ally to cry. Normani gets unbuckled and puts the pacifier back in Ally's mouth. I coo and lift Normani out of the car.

I say "stay right here baby". She nods and I get Camila out. Camila says "mama? Can you walk us in"? I nod and grab Ally on the other side of the car. She says "m-mama ow". I say "I know baby". I put her blanket over her and grab Camila and Normani's bags.

I place it over there shoulders and we walk into the place. Ally puts her head into my neck and Emily the manager runs over to us hugging the girls. I chuckle and Normani says "mama? I go p'ay"?!

I chuckle and kiss her forehead sending her off. Camila hides behind my legs and Emily says "Mila don't you want to play with your friends? Look there calling for you"?

Camila looks at me and I say "go baby. It's okay". She hugs me and slowly walks off. I smile and Emily says "so, how's life been treating you"? I smile and say "pretty good. You"? She sighs and says "well still trying to find a little...Who's this little one"? I smile and say "this is Ally".

Ally lifts her head from my shoulder and Emily says "hi"! Ally smiles and hides her head back in my neck. I chuckle and Ally drops her pacifier. I sigh and she makes grabby hands for it.

I say "no baby. It has germs on it now". Emily says "do you want to come to the back and i'll wash it off"? I look at the time seeing I still had about 45 minutes left.

I say "sure". I follow her to the back and see a ton of presents. I say "preparing for Christmas now are you"? She laughs and says "yah. I just want be a nice person". I chuckle and give her the pacifier to clean it off. She starts to clean it and gives it to me.

I place it in Ally's mouth and I say "so I have some bad news". Emily sits down and I sit down next to her. She says "what"? I sigh and say "we are going to be leaving two weeks after Christmas for tour and we will be gone for nine months".

Emily's eyes go wide and I sigh. She says "well that made me sad". I sympathetically smile and say "so like...I was wondering if we can bring in treats a week before we leave and throw like a little going away party. For the girls".

She smiles and jumps in the air. She says "we are going to make this the best party ever"! I laugh and say "but like, let's just keep this to ourselves until the day we leave".