Chapter Twenty {Lies}

Dinah's point of view:
As we are sitting in the meeting, I notice Normani with tears on her shirt. I pull her onto my lap and start to pat her back. I didn't know what was bothering her, and honestly I was starting to get nervous.

Simon rolls his eyes and says "okay guys. We're done, meet me AT 6:00 for practice". I sigh and Simon raises an eyebrow at me. I stand up and place Normani on the floor, storming out of the room.

Someone grabs my arm and I turn around. I see Ally and she says "mi'ky"? I smile and relax. I say "let's go mamas".

***

I take off my shirt and then unhook my bra. I sit down and Lauren places Ally onto my lap. She grips my bra strap and looks up at me with pleading eyes. I nod and whisper "go ahead mamas".

She latches on and starts to suck on my boob. Lauren comes over and places Ally's blanket on us. She stares at my breast and I whisper "tonight". She nods and bites her lip.

Ally looks up at me and I stroke her hair. She starts to close her eyes tiredly and I smile.

She opens her eyes back up and started to suck on my breast again. I say in a whisper "miky will be here when you wake up". She whimpers and I gently shush her. She finally falls asleep, slowly unlatching.

I smile and pat her bottom for a few more minutes. I didn't want to put my baby down. I slowly stand up and place her on the bed. She stirs but I gently shush her. 

I walk into a connected room to our hotel room and see Lauren on the computer. I sit on her lap and she raises an eyebrow. She says "hi babe". I kiss her lips and she rubs my back. She says "baby...do you wanna um...go on a date"?

I blush and nod. She chuckles and pats my butt. I say "now I know why I always make Ally blush when I do that to her". She chuckles and I roll to the other side of the bed. She continues to work and I start to check my social media's.

About an hour later we hear a knock at the door. I sigh and get up. I look out the peep hole and see Demi looking stressed as hell. I open the door quickly and she says "it's Mani". I follow her and run into the room.

Demi says "she's not letting anyone touch her". I look over and grab her blanket and paci. I kneel down and say "hey baby, look. It's mama". She looks up and starts to cry and back up. I sigh and just pick her up causing her to cry harder.

I wrap her blanket around her and she starts to push my chest. I say "shh baby, Mamas got you. I won't hurt you". She instantly stops crying and I pat her back. Demi walks over with a bottle and says "what do you need"? I shrug and say "I think imma have her sleep in our room again".

Demi nods and Camila says "um...Can I go out"? I say "with who and where"? Camila says "um...Shawn and we're just gonna go on a walk". I nod and say "just be back by 9:30".

Camilas point of view:
        I nod and walk into the bathroom. I knew I shouldn't have lied but I needed to. I grab a dress from my suitcase and quickly put it on. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh.

I put on some boots and quickly fix my hair.

I walk out of the bathroom and Dinah looks at me. She says "do you have a date"? I chuckle and shake my head. I grab my purse, not realizing I forget my phone.

I say my goodbyes and walk out of the hotel. I breath in the bitter air and start to walk. I wasn't really going to see Shawn. I just wanted to get out of the hotel and go to the bar for a drink with friends.

I get in the car and my friend Skyler says "they really let you go"? I nod guiltily and Skyler says "you lied...Didn't you"? I nod and she grabs my hand. Butterflies fill my stomach and I feel my cheeks turning red.