Chapter Twenty Three (its only the begining of the worst night)

Dinah's point of view:
It was the next morning, and time to go home. Simon was stressed beyond stressed, and Lauren was in a lot of pain.

Ally walks out of the bathroom and says "do you need help with anything D"?

I sigh and say "um...How about you finish packing your stuff". She nods and walks away. Demi comes in with Normani and she is in tears.

I frown and Demi says "she doesn't want to go". I take her out of Demi's arms and Normani starts to cry. I gently shush her and say "We have to go loves".

Demi's eyes fill with tears and she says "I could get her a bottle". I nod and give her back to Demi. I walk over to Camila and Ally who are talking about the awards coming up. We were invited to perform and hopefully Lauren's ankle was healed by then.

But I knew for a fact even if her ankle was still broken, Lauren's stubbornness was gonna win.

I say "guys hurry up". They nod and I get all the packed bags by the door. I walk over to Lauren and she says "baby"...

I kiss her head and say "it's okay. Are you sure you don't want crutches"?

She nods and I sigh. She puts on one of her shoes and throws the other in her bag. I laugh and she chuckles quietly.

Ally and Camila put there bags by the other ones and I say "how about you guys each bring down two"? They nod and walk out of the door with the bags.

I help Lauren up and Demi gives the empty bottle to me. I put in my back pack and Demi places Normani on the ground.

She starts to whine and Demi says "look at me little one". Normani looks up and Demi softly grips her chin. "I will see you in five months. And I bet Simon will let me visit you before. Okay"? Normani nods and Demi continues. "take care of your little sisters and behave, alright"?

Normani nods and runs into Demi's arms. Demi hugs her and I say "can we have big girl Mani"? She nods and says "i'll get two bags".

I nod and kiss her forehead. She blushes and walks out of the hotel room. Demi helps me look around for anything else and we find 2 more pacifiers. I chuckle and we say our goodbyes. I have Lauren put her arm around me, and grab the last of our stuff.

I help Lauren down to the car, and see Normani looking out the window in tears. I sigh and help Lauren into the car.

I get in next to her and look behind me to see Ally and Camila on their phones.

As we are driving to the hotel, a message pops up on my phone. I look at it and see it's from Simon:

S: I'm going to come over tonight and explain what's going to happen. What time should I stop by?

D: Okay! Stop by around 4:00 if that works.

Lauren's point of view:
    I rest my head on Dinah's neck and she kisses my lips. I smile and she rubs my thigh. Camila comes and sits on my lap and I say "Karla Camila go sit down and buckle up or I will pull your car seat out and strap you in it".

She starts to laugh and goes to sit down. I turn around and see her blushing as hell. I chuckle and we pull up to the airport. I get out of the car without any help, deciding to just push through the pain.

~5 hours later

As we get out of the car, Camila and Normani run to the door. I unbuckle Ally from her car seat and she whimpers. I pat her back and put her pacifier in her mouth.

I limp to the door and Dinah says "I can get the bags. Just make sure they don't get into trouble". I chuckle and nod.

I open the door and Camila and Normani run up the stairs. "No running" I say loudly.