Chapter Eleven {deals, behavior, and throw up}

Dinah's point of view:
          I wake up to someone tapping me and I open one eye. I see Camila and I look at the time. It says 2:19 am. I sigh and say "what baby"? She says "Ally sick". I say "I know she's sick, go back to sleep". Camila groans and says "no like, blehhh sick".

My eyes go wide and I say "thank you for telling me". I run out of the room and into where Ally is. I see her gagging and I lift her head. She starts to throw up and I whisper comforting things.

She grips my hand and I bring her into the bathroom. She starts to cry and I rub her back. I say gently "shhh. Take a deep breath". I take off her pajama shirt and she gags again. I place her in front of the toilet and she starts to throw up again.

Lauren walks in and gives me a sympathetic smile. She says "is she okay"? I shake my head and she sighs. I say "go back to bed babe, I got this".

She nods and walks off. Ally whimpers and I say "shh. Let's get you cleaned". I grab a few baby wipes and clean off her mouth and she starts to cry. I fill up the tub with some warm water, and place her in.

I take off the diaper and place her in the tub. She looks up at me with innocent eyes and I smile. I say "i'm just going to wash your body". She says "I-I don't feel good Dj"! My eyes go wide and I say "okay, it's okay. Do you want to clean yourself"? She says "y-yes please".

I say "okay. Can I go get you some new clothes and a diaper"? She blushes and nods. I chuckle and kiss her head. I walk out of the room and see Lauren and Camila asleep in the bed.

I chuckle and go into one of the rooms. I plug my nose and take off the cover of the pack n play. I also grab Ally's clothes and throw it into the washer. Normani comes out of the room rubbing her eyes and I sigh. I say "go hop in bed with mommy, i'll be in soon". She nods and I grab a onesie and diaper. I also go to the kitchen and grab a baby bottle of water.

I knock on the door of the bathroom and Ally says quietly "c-come in". I walk in and she looks at me. She rubs her eyes tiredly and I say in a coo "aww baby". She makes grabby hands and I grab a towel.

I wrap it around her and pick her up. She grips my shirt and I rub her back. I say "let's go back to sleep". I lay her on another towel and she shivers. I gently shush her and put the diaper on her.

I then put the onesie on her and she takes a deep breath. I feel her head and say "shh shh shh. Mama's got you". I pick her up and say "do you want to sleep with Lolo and I"? She sniffles and nods. I grab her bottle and blanket and walk to my room.

I sit down with Ally and put the blankets over us. All the girls were on the king size bed. Camila was on Lauren's left and Normani on her right. Then Ally was next to Normani and me on the other side of her. I had my one confusing family with me...

~8:30 am

I wake up and see everyone still out. Ally and Normani were holding hands and had each other's heads on there shoulder. Camila was on Lauren's chest.

I smile and quietly walk out of the room. I grab some coffee and look outside. It's was snowing. I smile gently and stand there for a little. I sigh and mumble to myself "might as well get some work done". I open my computer and see Simon messaged me A LOT.

I sigh and he starts to FaceTime me. I roll my eyes and answer. He yells "DINAH"! I shush him and say "everyone is still asleep". He says "I came to the house and you were gone. Where are you"?

I sigh and say "the cabin". He says "well you could have told me". I nod and he says "how's Ally"? I say "she's thrown up twice in the last seven hours and has an ear infection". He sighs and says "well we have tour in a week. She can't be sick".