Chapter Eighteen {Camila and Ally Issues}

Lauren's point of view:
It was the next day and we had to go to the studio today. Camila and Normani slept in my hotel room. It was now 4:00.

I rub Camila's back and she says "go away Lauren". My eyebrows rise and I say "we have to get dressed Camila". She shakes her head and says "i'm not going".

Normani runs in and says "I am so excited"! I laugh and I see Camilas eyes have tears in them. I say "hey princessa it's okay". She shakes her head and runs to the bathroom. Normani says "is she okay"? I shake my head and Normani says "do you want me to go get Dinah and Ally"?

I say "sure". She walks out of the room and I sigh. I walk to the other bathroom and put on some jeans and a long sleeve crop top. I run my hand through my hair.

I knew Camila wanted to be here but she was scared of management. Even as Dinah and I being her mommies, she never liked us yelling at her and that's a promise we made. We would never yell out of anger.

Dinah and Ally walk in and Ally was talking to Normani. Dinah walks over and kisses my lips, she says "where is Mila"?

I sigh and say "Babe she is struggling"...Dinah sighs and says "I know, let's just go to this meeting and we'll be done". I nod and Ally says "um...Lauren"? I look up at Ally and she walks over to me. She says "would it be possible if I step out real quick and talk to my mom and dad"?

I nod and say "of course hunny". She runs out of the room and I chuckle. Dinah walks out of the bathroom with Camila wailing into her neck. I grab some leggings and a shirt and she says "I got her babe. You guys can go to the car".

Dinah's point of view:
Lauren nods and I hold Camila close to me. Her and Normani walk out of the room and I rock Camila back and forth. After a little bit she looks up at me with wide innocent eyes and I smile. I rub my thumb against her cheek and she whimpers "mommy". I kiss her head and lay her down on the bed.

I unsnap the onesie she was in and pull it off her body. I replace it with the leggings and shirt and I pick her up. I place her on the floor and kneel down. I say "Mila...I need you to be a big girl okay? We have to go work on music".

She looks down and says "b-but I am so scared of getting more hurt than I did last time Dj"! I grab her hands and say "and I am here to protect you this time, and Lauren is here to protect you as well. Camila you were born to sing and so that's why i'm telling you to do this. If I didn't think you could do this I would just say drop out, but i'm not saying that. Okay"?

She smiles and nods. She grabs her phone and I do the same. We both walk out of the room hand in hand...thinking about what I had just said.

We get in the car and Camila sits next to Normani I go to the back of the seat. I sit next to Ally and Lauren and Lauren says "how'd it go"? I put my thumbs up and she nods.

Ally lays her head head on my arm and I smile. Lauren says "yup...she definitely is a mamas girl". I chuckle and Ally says in a whiny voice "Lauren"! Lauren says "wow such a big girl! Using my name". Ally whines and I say "babe this is the first time she's been out of her headspace so cool it a little".

Lauren throws her hands in the air while laughing and I see Camila and Normani talking. I smile and look out the window.

We arrive at the studio and see fans screaming everywhere. Normani runs out of the car and I laugh. Lauren and Ally follow her and Camila looks nervously at me.

I hold my hand out and she grabs it. We walk out of the car and people start to scream more and I grip the backpack on my shoulder. It just held some extra things, just in case. We say hi to some people but I mostly just wanted to get Camila inside.

We walk into the studio and I see Simon on his computer. Camila runs to him and jumps onto the spot next to him. I smile and Simon says "wow. I missed you guys". Ally blushes and looks down at her feet.

I laugh and he says "okay. Let's go so we don't have to go past time". I grab her hand and we talk to the room which was a big round table with chairs all around it. We all sit down and Simon starts to talk about our schedule, when we're getting on the bus, and stuff like that.

The problem was, I couldn't get one thing off my mind. Ally. She only ever really has a bottle in her headspace and since she is fully out of the trance, she could eat food right? Cause we can't feed her a bottle all the time.

I fiddle with my hands and Lauren puts her hand on top of mine. I look over and she gently smiles. I put a half smile on my face and about two hours later the meeting was done.

I could hear Ally whimpering and I say in a quiet voice "do you want to go take a nap little one"? She nods and tries to put her fingers in her mouth but I pull them out. She whimpers louder and I say "girls, babe. Let's go back to the hotel". They nod and we all walk out of the building and quickly go to the car.

As we are driving to the hotel, Ally lays her head on my shoulder and I quickly notice she's asleep. I smile and stroke her hair. We make it to the hotel and I get out of the car. I wake up Ally and she has tears in her eyes. I gently stroke her hair and as soon as we get in the elevator I pick her up.

She lays her head on my chest and I see Normani and Camila smirking. I whisper "this is exactly what you girls look like when I hold you". They chuckle quietly and we separate to our rooms. I go to my room and place Ally in the middle of my bed.

I grab a pacifier, her blankie, and stuffie. I give them to her and she turns on to her belly. I smile and go to the corner of the room. I get on my phone and start to catch up on all my social media stuff.

After about 30 minutes  I hear whimpers coming from Ally. I get up and grab a pair of leggings, a shirt, and a diaper.

I walk over and see she's in tears. I say "hey Princessa, it's okay". I pick her up and she says "mama". I pat her back and say "shhhh". I place her on her blanket and quickly change her.

I get onto the bed and place her on my lap. She lays her head on my chest and I smile. I start to stroke her hair and say in a whisper "go back to sleep mamas".

She starts to suck on the skin right above my breast and my eyes go wide. I've heard about young littles doing this and it's usually a sign of wanting to breastfeed. I say to myself "ummm". I replace her mouth with a pacifier and she starts to whine.

She whines "wan' mamas milky". I say "shh Mamas, have your paci". She starts to kick her legs and I place her on the bed. She starts to cry and I say "no mija, do you want a baba"?

She shakes her head and says "No"! I sternly say "don't raise your voice Allison". She starts to cry harder and I sigh. I pick her up and say "what do you want Mija? Tell mama".

She starts to cry and I sigh. I text Lauren something, and she walks in the room a few minutes later. She says "is she okay"? I say "I don't know". Lauren takes her into her arms and says "it's okay mamas". I fold my arms and say "she's not talking".

Lauren says "grab a bottle babe". I quickly make a bottle and give it to Lauren. She tries to put it into Ally's mouth but she starts to cry harder.

I say "oh"! Lauren looks at me and I take off my shirt. She whistles at me and I chuckle. I say "bring her here babe". I sit down on the bed and Lauren places her on my lap. I take off her shirt and she lays her head down on my chest. The cries go away and I sigh in relief.

Lauren places Ally's blanket over us and she starts to suck on my skin. Lauren's eyes go wide and I say "ya"...

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like a month now or even more. I've been really busy with school, but I PROMISE you guys there will be two-three more updates before I go to school. Cause I have another week of break. And I know this chapter is super shitty, I just needed to get something up. Again, my complete apologies.