Chapter Five {two sugar rushes in one day}

This isn't the best chapter but I promise there's some things coming up in the next chapter☺️

Dinah's point of view:
         We pull up to the house to hear screaming. Not bad, but happy. I look at Lauren and we both say at the same time, "she gave them candy".

We run into the house and see Demi trying to calm the down Normani and Camila who were running wild and the house was destroyed.

Lauren clears her throat and everyone stops. Normani and Camila run over to Lauren and yell " mommy"! I chuckle and Ally makes grabby hands for me.

I take her out of Demi's arms and she snuggles into me. Demi smiles and Normani and Camila hug me. I hug them back and Lauren says "was there a tornado"? Normani giggles and says "no! Aunty gave us choco'ate"!

I sigh and say "seriously Demi? I said a fruit or veggie". Demi nervously laughs and Normani says "we has choc'ate covered nanas and strawberries".

I playfully roll my eyes and look down to see Camila no where. I say "where's Mila"? We all look around and Demi yells "Mila"! Nothing. I sigh and lay Ally down in the pack n play.

She whimpers but I give her, her pacifier. I run up the stairs and see Camila on Lauren and I's bed. I furrow my eyebrows and walk over. I say "Mila? What's wrong sweetheart".

She starts to wail and says "no spankin' mama"! I scoop her into my arms and say "hey...take a deep breath baby. Why would I need to give you a spanking"? She puts her head into my neck and says "I hi' baby sissy".

I coo at the name and say "well did you say sorry and get a timeout"? She nods and I say "then it's okay baby, but usually your my sweet little girl...why have you been naughty today"? She sniffles and says "I no wanna be forgotten".

I hug her and say "you won't baby. We got baby sissy things for herself, so you don't have to share anything besides your toys. Okay"? She nods and I kiss her forehead. I walk down the stairs with Camila on my hip.

I say "I got her". They nod and I say "girls how about you go play"? Normani looks at Ally in the crib and says "can we bring baby sissy"? I smile and kiss her forehead. I say "she still needs to adjust baby".

They both nod and run into the basement to play. I smile and Demi says "do you guys want some help unpacking"? Lauren says "um...sure. There's kind of a lot though". She chuckles and walks out of the door.

I'm about to follow, but Ally starts to whimper. I walk over and say "i'll be back soon baby". She whimpers again and I say "do you need a change"? She nods and starts to chew on her fingers.

I chuckle and say "okay baby. Let me just get some stuff. Okay"? She nods and starts to play with the mobile. I walk out of the house and help Demi and Lauren get everything. I look at the time seeing we had an hour until we had to be at the recording studio.

Once everything was inside and in Lauren and I's room, Ally was babbling to herself and Lauren was trying to get Normani and Camila out of there headspaces, but they were both in tears. I pick Ally up and say "let's go change you, okay"?

She nods and I carry her into Lauren and I's room. I had made note to get some training underwear that was a bit thicker for problems like this.

I take off Ally's diaper and replace it with the new underwear. She looks up at me with teary eyes and I say "baby we have a meeting". She starts to cry and Lauren walks in the room with Normani and Camila and they are both crying.

I sigh and Lauren says "we might have to cancel". I sigh and pick up Ally. I say "girls look at me. They all look at me with teary eyes and there fingers in there mouth. I chuckle and say "it's only a meeting and if we were to cancel it would have to be tomorrow. So can we all be big girls and toughen through it"? Normani says "but Ally is only a baby".