Chapter 11:Battle with a beast

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I looked around the castle, trying to find the others, but no one seemed to be around. After a while I gave up on trying to find the paladins and instead headed towards the training room. Taking a deep breath I took of my jacket, stepped into the middle of the room and started to train. I don't how much time pasted or how many times I had restarted the exercise, but I had a number of bruises on my body. I went to move to the next level when the castles alarms went off.

I wasted no time in running to the bridge where I was met with no one. "What the hell is happening?" I looked out the window, only to see Voltron fighting a massive monster thing. "Oh gods... What the heck is that?!" There was nothing I could do but watch, I didn't know how to use the castle and my communication device was back in the training room. All I could do was watch as my friends were getting their asses handed to them. "Come on guys... You got this..."

~Lance's POV~

*Back when you were leaving the ex-prisoners* 

I went to go and find (Y/N), Shiro and Pidge to tell them that someone was outside and we were going to check it out, but when I got there... I heard something I didn't expect. "For now the team doesn't need to know I'm only half human, let alone I'm half Galra. Can I trust you all not to mention it to any of them?" It was (Y/N)'s voice. I stopped for a moment. (Y/N)'s part Galra... I heard footsteps coming towards me, so I ran. Towards the entrance of the castle where the others were.

"Did you tell them?" Keith asked. I shock my head and let out a small awkward laugh, "No I couldn't find them. They must have gone somewhere else." Keith looked at me suspiciously until Allura clapped her hands together in order to get our attentions, "Anyway, shall we say hello to our guest outside?" We all nodded and exited the castle. 

The small alien dude hid behind a bush looking thing. Allura was the first to approach,"Greetings. We know you're there. No harm will come to you." The alien jumps out and holds up his weapon. Hunk just looks at him and let an 'aw' slip past his lips. Keith on the other hand puts himself between Allura and the little guy,"Wait! He could be dangerous. Drop your weapon!"  The small creature holds his weapon a little higher, pointing it towards Keith,"No one takes Klaizap's weapon!" 

"Keith, put that away! Please, kind sir, accept my most humble apologies." The princess apologizes, the small alien stands down, "I am Klaizap, bravest of our warriors. Our village is over Gazrel Hill. I come seeking answers as to why the Lion Goddess is angered with her followers." Coran placed his hands on his hips and lend forward a little,"Followers?" The orange haired male inquired. "Lion Goddess?" Hunk asked. Klaizap gestured to a carving near by rock,"The one the ancients spoke of." 

"What makes you think she's angered?" Allura looked him curiously."Destruction is everywhere. In the past few suns, fire has rained from the heavens and a giant has danced in the sky." Klaizap informed us. Hunk lend and whispered into my ear,"I think he's talking about Voltron." I rolled my eyes a little,"Yeah, I got that." Allura smiled at Klaizap,"Yeah, I got that." Klaizap looked doubtful,"How can you be certain?"

"Because I am Allura and this is my Castle." The princess looked up at the castle, Klaizap gasped and bowed,"Huh?! Lion Goddess!" Allura looked down at him,"Please, bravest warrior, take us to your village so that we may meet our neighbors." Keith turned to the princess,"What about our mission to get off this planet and fight Zarkon?" He sounded a little impatient."Part of the Paladins' mission is to spread peace and diplomacy. Arus has been our host for 10,000 years. These people deserve our thanks." Allura answered. The five of us started to head towards the village.