A/N (little personal) *minor swearing too*

Hi guys, hope you guys have enjoyed my story so far and I swear I'll continue it as soon as possible. But right now I just want to get some stuff of my chest and let you guys see a little more into my life. Feel free to skip if you want, but I'm gonna put this here anyway.

Okay, so as any of you who read my whole, 'little bit about me' thing you'd know that I'm a pan/ace child, though gender changed a tiny bit (with it now being that I'm a demi-boy, yeah!). A little while ago I came out to my mum about my Sexuality, mostly as a heat-of-the-moment thing, due to her pushing me about not being 'open enough'. Before anyone freaks out to much nothing serious happened, just a few minor attatude changes. Some of the things said since then have pissed me off.

I have three younger siblings, one of which is completely aware of my gender and sexual orientation. Now I don't do much with my family in the best of days. I'll stay home while they go to the shops and stuff like that. Durring one of these trips, my mum has supposedly made comments like, "Don't tell me you're gay too." And shit like that.

Like really? One kid comes out and now you're going to ask about the others who are too bloody young yo know anything?! Wow! That wasn't even the worst in my opinion though; nope! That award probably goes to something said while I was still in the room, and by whatever fucking gods you believe in, did in hurt and piss me off.

It was a lovely, chaotic, scream filled school morning. So a normal morning, and i was packing my lunch while talking with my mum. Don't really remember how the conversation started but at some point mum asked me a question along the lines of, "What are you not a girl anymore or something?" And me being the honest yet severely panicking teen just kind of..... made a sound..? Yeah looking back on it probably not the best way to do that, but continuing with the rant.

My mum poked her head into the next room where at least two of my siblings were and said, "Okay guys don't be as weird as your big sister." Which I laughed off, so that my mum wouldn't say anything further about the topic only gor her to end the conversation with, "No matter what you'll always be my little girl."

At that point I just walked off, completely done with talking about it and any confidence I had about coming out to my parents hanging on to a tiny flipping ledge over the fiery pits of hell. Then I went to school mildly pissed which was a fantastic thing for my friends to deal with at eight in the morning but what can you do?

Okay, so quick warning. Everything below this is going to be a glimpse into some really shitty stuff that happen between 2016 and the up until may this year, so continue if ya want.

I had stopped hanging around the group i use to because I no longer felt comfortable around them. I felt more out of place then I normally did. One of my other friend had broken up with his partner and went through a day of distancing himself from us and eventually he just left. After that someone else joined and I just got uncomfortable so I left. But that isn't the main thing I wanted to talk about.

Two years ago, in 2016, I experienced the scariest day in my life and figured out what my biggest fear was. thantophobia, the fear of losing someone you love and I remember that day so clearly.

That entire year had been hell, but that one day was when everything snapped. My friend, who I'm going to call Fern from now on, had been self harming for a week or so at this point. We didn't have many classes together that day and in one of their morning classes, the teacher had said something or pressured them for an answer and they ended up leave the classroom.

When break came around I ran into them, i could just see it in their expression that shit had happened and i wasn't going to push the topic but i did want to chee them up. However, I didn't get the chance, a teacher the same one from Fern's earlier class took them to a detention of something like that. I remember feeling helpless as I watch my closest childhood friend, who I knew was in a terrible headspace and could break at any moment walk away with a teacher.