I'm a little bored

Hello readers.
It is I, your humble author once again. Here to try and cure the never ending boredom i feel as part of my day. So, as a celebration of sorts for finishing this part of the story and all of you sticking around to read it, I'm gonna do a QNA thing cause why the hell not?

I had originally mentioned this in the previous chapter, but i decided to move it in here.

If you have any question for any of the characters, especially ones that weren't actually part of Voltron feel free to ask. I want you guys to understand them better, and that seems like an interesting way to do. And just to recap the added characters, we have. 

- The lovely main character, (Y/N) (L/N)
- The brother who is barely in this book but is great all the same, Izaya (L/N)
- The smart engineer that tries to keep his crew out of trouble, Jordan Holt
- The Half-breed sealed away for ten thousand years and was Keith's predecessor, Kiren
- The literal black and white wolves, Kage and Akarui
- The mysterious and serious boy from Avalor, "Cali"
-The sweet and cheerful prince from Avalor, Luciel

And believe that's all. but yeah, ask any question you guys might have. For the characters or even one for me, story related or not and I'll try and answer them.

You don't have to ask anything if you really don't want to. I just thought this would be an interesting way to allow you all to learn a little more of the story in between me publishing chapters cause I'm not sure when the next part will be available.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Kiren~