Chapter 18: Stolen blue

~(Y/N)'s POV~

The castle lands by the damaged ship. As soon as my eyes land on it I can tell something is wrong. These people aren't what they seem. "Stay aboard and try to get as many of our systems clear of that Galra crystal energy as you can. We'll see who hailed us." Allura directed Coran. The older Altean nodded,"Yes, Princess." Allura, the Paladins and myself all venture outside to meet with the ones who had called for help.

"You don't know how glad we are to see some friendly faces. Most folks don't want to get tangled up with anyone who's on the run from the Galra." A man with purple skin, white hair and Dark brown eyes greeted us. Keith was the first to seek up,  "So, you guys are fighting the Galra?" I looked at the man suspiciously, not trusting his words. "Well, I don't think Zarkon is exactly quaking in his boots at the three of us, but we do what we can. I'm Rolo. This is Nyma, and our cyber-unit, Beezer." Lance, like normal, is completely stunned by Nyma's beauty, while Pidge, being the little nerd she is, is amazed by Beezer."Cool robot!" 

The blue paladin takes Nyma's hand, "Hi! Name's Lance." Unconsciously I grabbed Keith's sleeve. The red paladin looked down at me confused by my actions, I just continued to study the people we had just met. "Was your ship damaged in a fight?" Shiro asked."Yeah, we've really been through it with the Galra. Parts are hard to come by. Luckily, we were able to limp to this moon about a week ago. If you didn't pick up our distress signal, I didn—" Rolo explained until Allura cut him off,"We're happy to help. I am Princess of , and from now on, you won't be alone fighting the Galra. You'll have the Paladins of by your side." 

Rolo looks over the paladins, Keith and Shiro being their normal serious selves, while Hunk, Lance and Pidge are goofing of. He doesn't look impressed. When his eyes meet my own, they widened ever so slightly before he regained his composer. "... Okay." Shiro looks towards Keith, "I don't think they've heard of us." I roll my eyes, "Really? I thought you guys would be so popular after, what? Three days in space." Keith smirked a little as Shiro playfully glared."It has been ten thousand years." Keith replied.

"Voltron? Five robot Lions that combine into this big robot... guy?" Lance added. "Sounds impressive. I'd love to see it. Or—Or him. Them." Rolo tried to think of what to call Voltron."Why don't we just get to work on your ship? I'm sure we all have places to be." Hunk said, sounding a little annoyed at the current situation. "Sure." Rolo guides Hunk over to the ship and opens it up. I watch for a moment as the white haired male explains somethings to Hunk. Lance was flirting. Shiro ended up smacking the blue paladin in the back of the head.

"I'm sure we can get you back up and running. Give Hunk a list of what you need. Coran can show you where to find it." The princess states. Hunk sighs a little, but nods,"Okay." The yellow paladin then starts to walk towards the castle. "We'll go with you. Don't want you to have to carry all that yourself. Come on, guys."  Rolo attempts to follow but I step in front of him, Kage by my side. "Hunk can handle it, I think it best if you and your friends stay here." The wolf at my side growled, Hunk looked appreciative and Allura glared at me once again. "(Y/N), Do not be rude." 

"Yeah (N/N), be nice! There are ladies present." Lance whined a little, I just glared slightly at the blue paladin, sending him a silent message to shut up. Lance doesn't seem phased and turns back towards Nyma and winks, "Hey." I roll my eyes as I hear my brother sigh. Hunk looked as though he was going to stand up for me but I raised my hand to cut him off. "Lance, have you forgotten what happen the last time we let others enter the castle? You almost died, as did I. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as 'rude' but I rather not have a repeat of that and personally," I narrowed my eyes at Rolo, "I do not trust you, Rolo or your crew. So I'd advise you to stay here, I believe you already know who I am."